Mission control

well what can we say about mission control (M3PXW), he must be the personal secretary for gw0dsp and gw7aav, never seen mission control myself, but hope he will spot me when i get out and about in the near future,
Steve m0sgb (stumpy grumpy bloke.)

In reply to M0SGB:

Barry is nothing if not enthusiastic, it can be a great boon having him calling out the spots when on a hill so we can grab those summit 2 summit contacts.
If you look at Mike DSP’s photos on Flickr you will see a couple of snaps of him on there. Make sure there is no one of a nervous disposition looking over your shoulder when you look. Just kidding Barry ;o)

Steve GW7AAV

In reply to GW7AAV:
I’ve now took a photo copy and stuck it to the back gate to give the dogs a rest ,
Steve m0sgb

In reply to M0SGB:

Hey stumpy grumpy bloke, hands off our mission controller.
Barry does a great job for Steve AAV and myself and for any other NW activator, because his qth looks right across the N. Wales coast. He is responsible for a great deal of my s2s contacts because he calls the spots to us on 70cms.
Be careful what you say Steve, I’ll have you know, Barry is a black belt in Ludo;-)

Nice to catch you from my office tonight Steve, great sigs.

73 Mike

In reply to GW0DSP:
Hi Mick don’t forget still not got my new rig!!!
say no more,
but great to catch you once again from the office,
I’m now out to the public house for my medicine, then up early ion the morning for a hard days caching see you soon brother ummmmmmm
Steve m0sgb (m-0-stumpy grumpy bloke )

In reply to M0SGB:

No such luck here Steve, just a few cold ones in the fridge.

Good luck with the caching.

73 Mike GW0DSP (GW-0-dumpy stumpy person)

In reply to GW7AAV:

Barry is nothing if not enthusiastic

I’ll second that Steve… 4 out of 4 on my DC activations last weekend. What a bloke!

73, Gerald

In reply to G4OIG:

I’ll second that Steve… 4 out of 4 on my DC activations last
weekend. What a bloke!

Now you have really upset me :o(

Check my most wanted summits and you will see what I mean. Work getting in the way again!

Steve

In reply to GW7AAV:

Yes you WERE notable by your absence on 5MHz. Working just half the CQ mafia, I felt like my left arm had been shot off!

73, Gerald

P.S. Suggest to Mike he might like a holiday in Cornwall - DC-006 and 003 are reasonably easy ascents, though I suspect 007 and 002 would cause some problems.