Missed gm8oeg

Hi Andy,sorry I missed you on your last activation.Don’t think I have missed many of yours It can always be a problem on some locations to get signals even at those heights.
I have problems with mobile signals here at 173mtrs asl.
If you suspect poor signals in any future activation’s please don’t hesitate to ring me prior to your
ascent and give me a frequency +/- and I will listen and alert for you…
If you require the number as quite a few of the activators have it just email me on g0rql@hotmail.com
The problem for chasers when you call in to the WAB net other chasers will not know your whereabouts and because of disruption to their WAB net although they are glad of the trig point
they are reluctant to spot you. 73 Don G0RQL.

I have found if been spotted on the WAB freq. Tune in have listen and see if its normal me me shouting in or the more organised of called in. If the latter so, just listen in and you will hear the sota station being mentioned And then the controller will be asking anyone else want to call said gent. Call in get acknowledged and wait till your called in by the controller of the net and then work the sota station do your bit and when vacating the freq just state thanks to the controller and he will know you have gone off the freq.

Simple,s effective and polite

Karl