Merry Christmas Everyone

I would like to wish a Merry Christmas to everyone involved in SOTA.

Jimmy M0HGY

3 Likes

And the same to you Jimmy and the whole SOTA family. Now go to sleep while a fat bearded man enjoys a mince pie and some alcohol…

1 Like

Merry Christmas Tom and Jimmy.

1 Like

Thanks Jimmy same to you. We are enjoying a 36 deg Celsius day here. Trying to take part in the 40m cw net and chase SOTA but no luck with the poor band conditions.
regards
Ian vk5cz …

73 to us, every one!

I would like to wish a Merry Christmas to everyone involved in SOTA.

Merry Christmas all - Ed.

Merry Xmas to all SOTA friends out there !
I wasn’t planning any more SOTA trips this year, but will do an “extra” 3 summits next Thursday … so hope to work many of you then
(details will be on the alert page)
73 Luc ON7DQ

Merry Christmas and a healthy and safe new year to all my sota friends. 73 Don G0RQL.

Merry Christmas to all!

-Saku-

Merry Xmas dear SOTA friends. I hope to be back on the air chasing on New Years Day from my new QTH. In the meantime I have been checking in here every few days to view a few threads.

All the 73s for the New Year!

de Phil G4OBK

2 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone and many thanks to all the activators and chasers during 2016.

Looking forward to lots of SOTA activity in 2017.

Victor GI4ONL

Merry Christmas all, and a happy and peaceful new year.
Thank you for all contacts, helpful comments, support, encouragement, and general entertainment!

Adrian
G4AZS

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all.

73’s
David
G4ZAO

Merry Christmas good SOTA people and thanks very much for all the fun in 2016. I am certainly looking forward to the New Year both chasing and activating.
Happy New Year
Nick

Merry Christmas to all and hope you all had a good day yesterday and I wish you all a Happy New Year