M0ydh mg

Well done to David M0YDH on his MG achievement on WB010 73 Don. G0RQL.

8 Likes

G0FEX
Congratulations David, upon reaching MG Status.
Cheers Ken

1 Like

Well done, David, on joining the herd.
Rod

1 Like

Many congratulations David on reach MG status
73 Glyn

1 Like

Well done on getting the 1000th point. Very sorry it was such miserable weather. I look forward to more S2S as I assume you will be fired up with enthusiasm for the next 1000… or will be when you’ve had time to recover from the celebrations and the winter bonus season kicks in again! Many congrats. 73 Viki M6BWA

1 Like

Congratulations David on achieving Mountain Goat.

Jimmy M0HGY

1 Like

Llongyfarchiadau Dai…congratulations David…really delighted to have been there and what a turn out to celebrate your 1000th point. As Don RQL and others can testify…there was a loud cheer when you and he exchanged signal reports. :slight_smile: Pictures will be up on the Reflector tomorrow evening after we have sobered up after our visit to The Huntsman in Little Wenlock.

73 Allan GW4VPX

1 Like

Spot the new Mountain Goat :slight_smile: …73 GW4VPX

10 Likes

Awesome turnout guys, well done !

Jonathan

2 Likes

Congratulations David!

Don - of course you know you were the one to put him “over the line” with the fourth contact.

A great day out on the Wrekin

Four Goats in this picture (I think?), three Old Goats and a new one :slight_smile:

I only recognised you and Allan.

Third from left, arms folder, G8XYJ Matt and of course M0YDH David seated.

Matt G8XYJ is the other MG Andy. Pleasure to be on a SOTA summit today…great fun…Matt qualified on 23cms…good day for 2m and 70cms as well. Thanks to all the chasers. 73 Allan

1 Like

Here’s the first four QSO’s to get David “over the line”.

6 Likes

Excellent achievement David. Well done - what a way to do it and to have Don RQL as QSO number 4 as well. That puts the highest seal of approval on the activation. :smile:

73, Gerald G4OIG

2 Likes

Who’s everybody else please Gerald/Allan/anyone? Several faces I don’t know…

Very well done David. Congratulations!

1 Like

Hi David
Congratulations and a great way to celebrate with so many SOTA friends on the Wrekin.

All the best
Nick G4OOE

1 Like

Well done David, it was good to be there with you and the rest of the folks to mark the occasion

1 Like

David,

Congratulations on reaching your MG status.

73’s
David
G4ZAO

1 Like