• G/LD-004, Skiddaw
  • GW/NW-068 Carneddol
  • GW/NW-064 Mynydd Rhiw
  • GW/NW-018 Moel Llyfnant
  • GW/NW-011 Arenig Fawr

Many thanks to all QSO partners.

7 Likes

Hi Simon

Thanks for all the contacts from every one of those summits. Nice pics and a mention in the reports :grinning:

73 Allan

2 Likes

Great company last weekend when I was in the Cambrian Mountains Simon, many thanks. We both timed it nicely - very lucky. It is so easy to miss out on the S2S as I don;t often stay long on a summit, so thanks for hanging around a bit longer than you expected to so we were able to make the QSOs. Appreciate your reports on the blog also.

Allan (VPX) also - thanks for the 59+ QSOs. Not sure when I will return to mid-Wales but I still have four to visit: GW/MW-004, MW-012, MW-020 and MW-038 for SOTA Complete, so when the chance arises I will be back there. Early June is a possibility when I am in Cardiff for a family wedding.

73 de Phil G4OBK

2 Likes

Congrats on the 4 summits and glad you got the good weather. I’m sorry I wasn’t around to catch you on the Lleyn Peninsula as I have’t chased many of those summits. Good to have a s2s with you on Moel LLyfnant on both 2m and 70cm eventhough our comments on 70cm, that Jordan MW3TMX on Moel Siabod wasn’t going to be able to make the distance with his new toy (Baufeng) …, were interrupted by his loud voice announcing he’d just ran back to the summit to talk to us!! I notice that you also got a fistful of 70cm contacts from Arenig Fawr - keep up the good work1
73 Viki M6BWA

1 Like

Thanks Allan, Phil and Viki.

Hope to catch you all again soon. I should be activating in GW/NW again some time around Easter.

73, Simon