LA/NL-046 Activation today

Hello and thanks to all the chasers that worked me today.
On short planing I decided to activate LA/NL-046 Gullstadfjellet which is not fare from my home.
About 45 minutes walking, I had to hurry because the darkness arriving about at 13.00 UTC.
Sorry but no photos and no Youtube film because the battery went out after just some seconds, what a fault to don’t check this before going.
Equipment in use today was:

TX/RX: Yaesu FT-817
Original Hand Mic
7 Amp/h SLAM Battery (heavy stuff)
1/2 wave end fed dipole for 20m from PAR Electronics (Super good and light weight antenna for SOTA activation)
10 meter telescopic SPITH mast.

WX: No snow but temperature about -4 degrees and strong wind from east giving effective about -14 degrees.
Because of early darkness up here near the arctic circle i had to go QRT after only 13 QSO’s, longest QSO distance was with CU3EJ about 4000km with 5 watt.

Best 73’s every body, I hope to be active again soon from another summit.
LA3DNA/P Leif
Donna Isl. (EU-062)

In reply to LA3DNA:
Hello Leif nice activation .
i notice your equipment is much like mine heavy SLAB but i use kx3 now and 20/40 m Lnr ef and a 30m Lnr ef too. i tried to trick the 30m ant by feeding phasing stubb for 15m at aprox half wave lenght mark for 15m but it would not play. i get 50 ohms about 22 mhz with really high swr but i could not trick it and not mess up 30m antenna. So iam back to leaving 15m antenna at home my pack is getting close to 7 kg .
73 de ian vk5cz …

Fun to see two independent Norwegian expeditions on the same day. Hope to work you sometime.