KXØR/Carey: Double MG

Excellent!

George,

Really big congrats on the double goat. Been fun catching you on the air both when I was up the hill and in the shack chasing (both CW and SSB).

You may be able to add a little bit for a S2S. I didn’t think to check earlier, but look at your log for 20 Dec 2015; 16:28Z/20m/SSB. I was on W4K/EC-001 (Black Mtn). If you were on the hill for that QSO you can add another S2S towards that third goat. Didn’t even think to check earlier, hope that QSO adds a little boost on Goat 3.

Congrats again,

Mike, N4VBV

Dear George,
While you are still my top chased activator, receive, please, my deepest congratulation for your double MG and let me thank you so much for so many activations and SOTA QSOs.

I’ll keep looking forward to hearing you across the pond despite de solar activity valley we are currently and sadly getting into.

Best 73 de Guru

After double goatdom, you’d think he would slow down. But, no. He’s climbing even more often, now. He accounts for nearly ten percent of my chaser points, including 52 summit to summit contacts. Keep it up, old friend. Every single time I am near a radio when you are spotted results in a contact with your big signal. Congrats.

Elliott, K6EL
Sota MT

How do George. Double MG from Colorado is a feat. You’re also a Class A pathfinder activating many new summits.
Wonderful.

All the Best,

Dennis - WA2USA