KX6I is now a Mountain Goat!

Congratulations, Jeffry, KX6I, on becoming a Mountain Goat today (July 22, 2022) on W6/SD-074!!
It’s always tough to get you in the log from CA to NC and I’m glad I could make your MG log.
73 GARY

15 Likes

Congrats Jeffry on MG status. Welcome to the herd.

Gary A. - W0MNA

1 Like

Congrats Jeff!
Nice sigs into AZ.
(later) Just worked you SSB.
We’ve been talking for years, and had never heard your voice!

Ken

1 Like

Congrats Jeff!! Great to work you on your MG summit… seems like we have at least one QSO every day lately =) :beers:

1 Like

Congratulations, Jeff!
I’ve been watching your progress.
Baa!
David N6AN

1 Like

Congratulations Jeffry on achieving Mountain Goat.

Jimmy M0HGY

1 Like

Great stuff, well done, congrats Jeff.

Malen
VE6VID

1 Like

Awesome! Always good to work you Jeff.
Carl WB7ULD

1 Like

Congratulations Jeff got you in the log
Thanks for all the contacts 73 KU4R

1 Like

Wow, thanks everyone!! What a special community—SOTA has really given me so much joy in the last 1.5 years. I feel like I get to hang out with so many good friends on summits…here’s to many more!
Baaaa,
Jeff KX6I

4 Likes

Congrats Jeff! Its been impressive to see your frequent spots, achieving MG it such a short time. Great job!:mountain_snow::goat:

Amy
AG7GP

1 Like

Congratulations!
You have been busy, CU again soon.
Dale

1 Like

Congratulations Jeff.
73, Éric

1 Like

Hearty congratulations to you, Jeff, and thanks for the two S2S contacts during your MG activation on W6/SD-074! Welcome to the herd and I look forward to many more contacts with you. Baaaa!

73 de K9PM Paul

1 Like

SOTA MG in 18 months - probably one of the fastest ever! Congrats again!

2 Likes

I was a tortoise in my race to SoCal MG compared to Lorene W6LOR and Mike K6STR! I ate their dust…
—Jeff KX6I

4 Likes

Baa Baa. Welcome to the herd. I am glad I was able to get an s2s with you on your goat peak.

Tom WX4TW

1 Like

Congratulations, Jeff!

73 Paula k9ir

1 Like

Congratulations Jeff!

Eric
AD6VT

1 Like

Congratulations Jeff on this MG. Thank you for all the contacts made wishing many more…
Best regards, Chris F4WBN

1 Like