Other SOTA sites: SOTAwatch | SOTA Home | Database | Video | Photos | Shop | Mapping | FAQs | Facebook | Contact SOTA

KX2 replacement thumb screws

Hello All,
I am currently staying with my son and family in Needham MA and last week I completed an activation of W1/HA-001 Mount Washington NH on Friday and somehow I lost the two thumbscrews on each end of my KX2. I phoned Elecraft in California on Monday afternoon (Monday morning in California) and was advised to put my request in an email which I later did to get the part numbers. After another phone call the company said that they would send me the parts foc as I was an existing customer. The screws duly arrived today in Needham. I am very impressed with the helpful staff and just wanted to share this with the SOTA community. Of course as they say other brands of radio are available!

Nick G4OOE

3 Likes

Excellent news about Elecraft replacing your thumbscrews Nick. Always good to know a company is looking after its customers.

Congratulations (by the way) on the Triple three thousand point Mountain Goat score achieved when you were activating in USA last week.

73 Phil

Thanks Very much Phil. An easy drive-on 10 pointer to get me over the line😄

1 Like

I have had similar service from Elecraft - top flight.
Malcolm VE2DDZ

1 Like