KE7BGM, Kay, the latest AZ Mtn GOAT

Kay

Congratulations on a wonderful achievement.

Paul

Since we are 100% ssb, we have never chased you. But we send our admiration and congratulations also.
Not only the 2nd XYL Goat in NA but the second XYL/OM team of MGs!
Merle KB1RJD
Herm KB1RJC
Madison, New Hampshire

Well done Kay. I’m sure that if you hadn’t gone thru that knee replacement that you’d have beat my 8 months easily. Congrats…

73, Dan NA6MG

Kay, congratulations on becoming a SOTA Mountain Goat! It is a pleasure to know you on a personal level and you have been an inspiration to me as an accomplished peakbagger.

I had the great pleasure to jointly activate Hutch Mountain 4 days ago with Kay and Ken (K6HPX). I took this photo of Kay and Ken while Kay was running a pileup on 40 meters.

Best wishes,

Paul K9PM

3 Likes

Congrats Kay! Well done! 33 Karen W4KRN

Congrats Kay ,girlfriend you caught up to me fast, …it is so great to have another North American Female Mountain goat!!
I hope to have the honor of meeting you someday,or talk to you on 40 meters…which some days from Colorado can be spotty.
Again congrats!!
Lynn Skinner
KC0YQF
P.S. my email is lynntwohig@yahoo.com
:hugs::+1:t2:

Congratulations Kay… See you two soon… Richard, N6PKT

Welcome to the herd Kay!
Mike NS1TA

Congrats, Kay. Always reliable into OR. Thanks for all of the points!
Phil, NS7P

1 Like

Congratulation Kay, I was glad to be one of the stations to work you on your final Hill. Lin asked me to say congratulations as well. See you at the party.

Lee & Lin
N7LP & KB7CWV

Nice job Kay - CW only, I commend your dedication to a communication mode that’s an art as well as a skill - I broke down and hit the SSB button somewhere along the SOTA path - everyone should be impressed !! Thanks for the inspiration - 73 Rick WB0USI

1 Like

Congratulation, Kay. I find you just once in my log but hope to add you many times more…de bill w4hbk

THIS FROM KAY:

THANKS AGAIN TO ALL CHASERS!
Kay, KE7BGM

That’s Fantastic Kay!!! Well deserved. Good work and congratulations.
Charlie NJ7V

Inspirational!! No more excuses for me. I’m bringing my rickety 7 wpm CW skills to my next summit.