KB7CWV Achieves Mountain Goat

Congratulations Lin on your Mountain Goat. Missed your actual day but happy to have worked you many times. 73 de Scotty.

Congratulations, Lin!

Congratulations Lin! Glad I was able to catch you on your goat hill and a couple on the way!

See you at the celebration!
–Chris K7TAB

Quite an accomplishment Lin. Great to have you join the herd of Goats. Maybe someday…?

Jack KB7HH

Congrats, Lin.
We’ve never had a QSO but I look forward to chasing you some time when the solar cycle gets out of the valley.

Guru

Congratulations Lin - That’s a lot of summits in the past 6 months! Enjoy the moment, then off to your next lofty goal. See you at the celebratory water hole in a few weeks.
Charlie NJ7V

Congrats, Lin. Glad to have worked you in the last week during your home stretch run to MG!!

73 Paula k9ir

Thanks very much everyone for the MG and birthday well wishes. I started this journey when my OM N7LP got addicted to SOTA and I was along for the mountain climb and views. My first summit was in Dec. 2015. It was tough as a technician to activate remote peaks, so Lee pushed me to get my general license which I did August 2017. He was racing to MG with me along side. Our AZ locals and all of you chasers have been very supportive and encouraging all along. Goat fever set in after Lee achieved MG. I have been involved in many groups over the years and none has been as friendly, helpful, and supportive as SOTA. And for our locals, yes I will be bringing birthday cake to the goat gathering. Thanks again for everything. '73, de KB7CWV Lin

1 Like

Congratulations, Lin. It hasn’t been for lack of trying to chase you on the summits, just that conditions on those days were not allowing it. Eventually, I’ll catch you out there. I’ve chased N7LP quite a few times recently. All the best …

Martin, AC7AP

1 Like