Karel ON4FI 100k chaser points

Congrats Karel on achieving 100.000 chaser points. Keep on chasing!

73, Peter ON4UP

12 Likes

Congratulations Karel on achieving 100,000 chaser points.

Jimmy M0HGY

CONGRATS Karel!

Congrats Karel . hop op naar een hogere top.
Groeten Don.

Congratulation Karel!
73, Fabio

Fine job, Karel.
I have you 318 times in my (F6HBI) log since 17/08/2011.
We did Two S2S, and QSO’d on 7 bands (60m to 10m), CW + SSB
from DL, EA, France, Italy, and the best when we met at Fredrichschaffen!
73 and cuagn from summits.
Gerald F6HBI

Congrats Karel!!

73 Franz ON9CBQ

Congrats Karel and thanks for a lot of QSOs

Peter

Congrats Karel! We are going to open a cold one (or two) to honor this achievement when we meet next.

Congrats Karel!
Thanks for the qsos!!

Congratulations Karel and thanks for the umpteen number of contacts over the years!

Nick G4OOE

Well done Karel.73 Don G0RQL.

What an excellent achievement Karel. I have often picked “FI” out of the cw pile up knowing it was you. Thanks for all the contacts.

73, Gerald

Karel,
Wow!! That’s an outstanding amount of chasing and a testament to the amount of enjoyment you must receive from this hobby. Maybe when prop improves my signal will be loud enough in ON-Land for you to hear me from western NA. For sure, your accomplishment is very impressive!
73, Woody, K1LB

Thanks all of you. great to see so much Sota activators out there! Never expected to get the last 2500 in 2 months from my portable setup.

The 2x16m doublet in V on a 10 meter mast with the K3 works super… I can setup the station in about 20 min. Amazing what you can hear in a low noise QTH. Logged my first sota JA JS1UHE/P last week on 18 MHz and N1ZF yesterday on 14Mhz. So if you have problems setting up antennes at home a portable setup is the way to go for lots of ham radio enjoyment! 73 ON4FI Hope to hear you soon!

4 Likes

Hi Karel
Was a pleasure to work you on F/MC-017, good signal and the /P help I think :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
FMC017 ON4FI_P
See you soon
73 Éric

Sure Eric /P helps a lot
73 Karel

1 Like

Hi Karel

Our big conratulations for your outstanding activities and many, many thanks for coming back to our CQ-SOTA-Calls again and again :clap: :clap:

Hope to meet you soon again and wish you vy 73 de René, HB9NBG + 73/88 de Carine, HB9FZC

Congratulation Karel on cchieving 100K chaser points.

73, Markus IN3ADF