K9PM Mountain GOAT x2

Congratulations Paul! Job Well done. Enjoy chasing you.

de John Paul // AB4PP

1 Like

Paul,

That is a nice accomplishment to attain your 2X MG. Glad we were able to work an S2S on my Friday pre-Field Day activation of San Emgidio Mtn to your Wounded Ranger Knoll. That was 398 miles on 60 meter CW - not bad! Hope to see you again at the 2020 Yuma Hamfest.

Scott

1 Like

CONGRATS YA OLD GOAT. GOING FOR THREE? BE LISTENING FOR YOU.
JACK

1 Like

Thank you my SOTA friends, for the kind and supportive words. The world of SOTA has enabled me to meet some of the nicest and friendliest people imaginable—in person, on social media and especially on the air. I enjoy the camaraderie and look forward to participating with you for many years to come!

72/73,
Paul K9PM

4 Likes

Congratulations Paul!
Gary
K3TCU

1 Like

Congratulations Paul, quite an accomplishment. Thanks for all the SOTA contacts including Red Hill.
Jeff K6QCB

1 Like

Congrats on 2nd :mountain_snow: :goat:Paul looking forward too many more S2S!

1 Like

Great job Paul, tnx for all the chaser points.
73 GL
Bill WB0KIU

1 Like

Sorry I missed you on Sunday. I’ll have to catch you when you triple goat!!

Quinton NU7Y

1 Like

Congratulations Paul - Great Milestone!!

Ariel NY4G

1 Like

Congratulations Paul! That’s a lot of hard work … mingled with great enjoyment. See you at goat x3.
Charlie NJ7V

1 Like

Congratulations Paul. That week was hit and miss for us with the T-Storms and forest fires, but we made a couple S2S during your last week to 2x.:+1:

Lin KB7CWV & Lee N7LP

2 Likes

CONGRATS, Paul!
And done in a timely manner; just goes to show that goat fever can reappear without warning.

1 Like

Congratulations, Paul. And many thanks for all the chaser points in the past few months.

Martin, AC7AP

1 Like