K7JRO - W7W's Latest MG!

Congratulations to John K7JRO who achieved 1000 activator points on Kelly Butte (W7W/KG-060)!!

Here is a photo of the very first SOTA trip that I ever went on with John (he’s on the right, WW7D on the left).

Please help me welcome W7W’s latest MG to the herd!

Baaaaaaaa! :goat:

13 Likes

John,
Congratulations and I’m glad I was a part of this chase! I’ve 30 chases with you and it’s been fun. It’s great to add another goat to my herd!!!

Congrats John on this milestone, and I’m sure many great adventures and stories along the way! 73, James WA7JNJ

1 Like

John, congratulations and welcome to the herd! Glad I was able to catch you s2s (and CW, no less) for this special activation. Looking forward to many more chases and joint activations!

1 Like

Great stuff, congrats John.

Malen
VE6VID

1 Like

Congratulations, John. Awesome achievement!
73 Gary

Congratulations John I’m achieving Mountain Goat.

Jimmy M0HGY

1 Like

CONGRATS John!
73, Ken K6HPX & Kay KE7BGM

Congrats John. Great to work you often.

Gary A. - W0MNA

2 Likes

Congrats, John, on achieving MG.
You are not in my log yet, but I’ll be looking forward to chasing you one of these days as soon as conditions allow.

Guru

1 Like

Congratulations John!
Keith KR7RK

1 Like

Congrats John!

Great job!

Pete
WA7JTM

1 Like

Congratulations John: Well done! I’m glad to have worked you S2S on your MG Activation. I look forward to going on joint Activations with you in the near future.

We now have 11 Goats in W7W Land. We are putting it on the SOTA Map!

73, Mark, K7MAS

2 Likes

#11, because he’s twice as good!

3 Likes

Congratulations John! :goat:

73!
–Chris K7TAB

Congratulations on your achievement, John! My log shows our last S2S QSO as more than 2 years ago, just before we moved overseas. Hope to work you S2S one of these days! 73 de CT7/K9PM Paul

Congratulations!! What a great day to do a S2S with you.

Joey
KF7ZYF

Congratulations John! Welcome to the herd! It was wonderful to be one of your contacts while you were on Kelly Butte for that special moment. 73 de KG7EJT