K2JB W4C"S New Mtn Goat

Dean,

Congratulations on all your many activations! I was glad to be among your many chasers today. You had a good signal in Colorado on both SSB and CW.

Welcome to the herd!

George
KX0R

Hi Dean, Well done on reaching MG! (and thanks for the S2S today)
Richard // N2GBR

Congrats and welcome to the herd Dean!
73 and GL SOTA
Mike NS1TA (ex-W6AH)

Congratulations Dean! A lot of hard work., but also enjoyable I’m sure.

congrats Dean. Thanks for all the SOTA points. Will be looking for you in the future.
Jack, KB7HH

Congrats Dean on the Mtn GOAT, and thanks for the s2s contact from your summit on your big day!

Looking forward to many more QSO’s.

Pete
WA7JTM

Way to go JDB! Huzzah!

Well done Dean! And thanks for teaching me how to do SOTA. You warned me that it was an addiction but it’s the best addiction I have had yet! Scott KW4JM

Congrats Dean. Good job

W3CDW
Chris

Nice going, Dean. Forty-two goats in North America in just a few years, and three more within shouting distance. Careful not to leave goat droppings in the house, unless it’s a “home where the buffalo roam”.

Elliott, K6EL
Sota MT

Thanks to everyone for the well wishes, congratulatory remarks and goat sounds. That summit is very special to me for many reasons so I wanted to cross the threshold there. Many, many thanks to all the chasers for a great day. It was a reunion on the air.

I’ve set my sights on many more summits new and old and look forward with anticipation to unruley pile-ups galore.

Dean ~ K2JB

Not sure how I missed this thread Dean, but belated congratulations. It was a pleasure to make the S2S with you in the NA-EU S2S event last November. Hopefully manage a few more.

73, Gerald G4OIG

Congrats Dean, always fun chasing you.
Welcome to the herd.
Dennis

Congratulations, Dean! May there be many more summits to come!

73, Dave AE9Q