Joint activation of GW/MW-004 Pen y Garn

Hi everyone

Just a brief post to let you know that a report and video of my joint activation of Pen y Garn GW/MW-004 with Jonathan GW2HFR on Saturday is up on my blog http://gw4vpx.blogspot.co.uk/ …I hope the video clip works.

A report of yesterday’s activation of Mynydd Cynros GW/MW-034 will be up on the blog sometime tomorrow…keep visiting :slight_smile: must get back to clearing the garden :frowning:

Thanks to all the chasers and activators for the contacts.

73 Allan GW4VPX

4 Likes

Thanks Allan, it was a superb day and a nice surprise to open up your reflector message to read that you were coming up as I was having lunch at Devils Bridge !

Marvelous !

Jonathan

Hi Jonathan

Thanks, yes a great few hours playing radio. I would like to know if the video is working as I have had trouble opening it on my Android phone and I-pad…seems to be a quirk with blogger…

73 Allan

Working fine here Allan. Great report glad you both managed to link up.

73 Glyn

1 Like

Allan asked me to post this video here, if anyone in the video objects, please let me know and I’ll remove it.

Recorded in my (RF) noisy garden in IO93AU

73, Colin

4 Likes

Sorry Colin I did mean to thank you for this, you can make it public if you want to.

Its been rather busy here with all the hassle of moving in at the moment, not so easy when you have been collecting radio treasure since the age of 12-13 !

Signal sounds nice and clean.

Jonathan

Thanks Colin - good to hear my own signal!

Allan, All my logs are now up to date inc Pen Y Garn.

Hoping to get out in the Llŷn Peninsula tomorrow.

Thanks J. I’ve sent you a text.