Jimmy's first trophy

Thanks John.

Jimmy, in recent weeks, has taken to corresponding independently on here on his own PC with his own account, so you may well get a reply from him himself.

I guess he probably does have an unusually large proportion of S2S in his chaser log. Yes, he does find he is often assuming leadership and navigation responsibilities when out with the Outdoor Pursuits group at school. His confidence is high, and his peers trust him with the map!

Yes, we certainly did like Wild Boar Fell G/NP-007. It is a lovely hill with great views, and a really enjoyable walk in both directions.

73, Tom M1EYP

Well done Jimmy. Must have been hard work hampered by your dad’s very poor home radio station.

Richard

In reply to M1EYP:

Tom,

I know how you feel and how proud you must be! To Jimmy, well done mate what an achievement. I can’t wait to congratualte you in person in March at the rally.

Take care both of you.

Regards

Brian 2E0OYG and Nathan 2E0OCC

Hi Brian,

I understand the Norbreck date has been put back to 5th April. Hopefully see you then.

Tom M1EYP

In reply to M3EYP:

Hi Helen,

Thanks for the reply. I wasn’t in the Lake District I was in the
Northern Penines. I was activating Wild Boar Fell G/NP-007. This was
also the NP fun day.

Jimmy M3EYP

Hi Jimmy,

sorry, I am blonde! In my defence your dad did put Wild Boar Fell as G/LD-007 in the original post and I saw this when I wrote my post ;o)

Helen
2E0YHB

Oh no I didn’t ;)))

In reply to M1EYP:

Oh no I didn’t ;)))

Ohh yes you did! :wink:

Like panto this, aint it!

In reply to M0CGH:
He’s behind you :wink:

Roger G4OWG