Jean-Pierre HB9HBV is SOTA Mountain Goat now

Dear all

There are not many couples doing SOTA together. Around here from my log e.g. Sigrid and Harry, Carine and René, Esther and Ian, Daniela and Michi. Or also Anita and Jean-Pierre.

Jean-Pierre, HB9HBV, and Anita, HB9HBU, can be found in many logbooks. They love summits of all altitudes, and it may well be something challenging above 3,000 m in the core of the Alps. They are very social and always enjoy some fun to complete their summit experience.

The two were on tour in the past days in Western Switzerland and in the canton of Valais and took profit of the present great weather conditions. Jean-Pierre has met now today his first mountain goat. SV2SOQ was his Goat contact. Congratulations on your dedication and success, Jean-Pierre! It is not always easy doing SOTA with one radio for two activators. So it’s a nice success that you managed to do it now. And to Anita: your own goat will call you soon, too! :slight_smile:

Enjoy your success and cu soon somewhere on the summits resp. on the frequencies - or at the HB9SOTA meeting in May!

Vy 73 de Markus, HB9DIZ

23 Likes

Congratulations Jean-Pierre on achieving Mountain Goat.

Jimmy M0HGY

Congrats, Jean-Pierre!

Ken

Congratulations Jean-Pierre and welcome to the herd.
I guess, Anita will soon join the herd as well.

Thank you both for the many S2S!

73 Stephan

congratulatons jean-pierre on your goat status , ray

Congratulations, Jean-Pierre!
Thanks for all the S2S,and meetings in person.

73 Jens HB9EKO

Gratuliere auch zu Sota Geis, :goat:
Danke auch für S2S 73 und Grüße an die Anita.
IW3AGO 73

Congratulations, Jean-Pierre!

Hope on a S2S, maybe in August HB9 - HB9?

73, Ludwig

Hello Jean Pierre
Congratulations that one of your mountain goats is now grazing in the herd!
Thank you for the many QSO’s that we were able to do together.
I’m impressed that you collected all the activation points on Swiss mountains.
I wish you continued success and just as much fun.
Enjoy the mountain activities together with Anita.
I’m already looking forward to our next S2S QSO.
Vy73 de Robert, HB9OME

1 Like

Hello Jean-Pierre @HB9HBV.

Also from me congratulations for reaching the mountain goat :goat:

73 Marcel DM3FAM

Congratulations, Jean-Pierre, on achieving Mountain Goat!
73 de Rumen / LZ2AF

Hoi Jean-Pierre

Auch von uns noch einmal ganz herzliche Gratulation zur ersten Berggeiss :clap: :clap: Ihr beiden seid wirklich eine echte Bereicherung für die ganze SOTA- und HAM-Community :+1: :+1: Wir freuen uns schon auf die nächsten S2S mit euch und natürlich auf ein baldiges Wiedersehen :nerd_face: :nerd_face:

vy 73 de René, HB9NBG + 73/88 de Carine, HB9FZC

Congrats & TNX for QSOs.
73 José

Ups… jetzt haben wir ein schlechtes Gewissen, da wir erst heute die vielen Gratulationen gelesen haben.
Uns war gar nicht bewusst oder wir haben es, seit unsere erste Einführung in SOTA bei Lutz Electronics einfach wieder vergessen, dass es noch den Reflektor gibt.
Deshalb möchten wir uns herzlich bei allen Aktivatoren und Jägern bedanken, vor allem für die schöne Worte von Markus HB9DIZ… Einige werden wir spätestens am Samstag an der GV der Sota Gruppe Schweiz sehen und die anderen hoffentlich wieder bei einer unseren Aktivitäten.
PS: Nun sind wir bald 3 Jahre dabei und es macht uns immer noch riesigen Spass mit euch SOTA zu betreiben.
TNX 73 HB9HBV HB9HBU Jean-Pierre und Anita

Oops… now we have a bad conscience because we only read the many congratulations today.
We weren’t even aware or we’ve simply forgotten since our first introduction to SOTA at Lutz Electronics that the reflector still exists.
Therefore we would like to thank all activators and hunters, especially for the nice words of Markus HB9DIZ… We will see some of them at the AGM of the Sota Group Switzerland on Saturday at the latest and hopefully the others again at one of our activities.
PS: We’ve been here for almost 3 years now and it’s still a lot of fun doing SOTA with you.
TNX 73 HB9HBV HB9HBU Jean Pierre and Anita

5 Likes

many congrats to you jean-pierre , well done , ray