Good stuff Jarek :+1:

10x :goat: :partying_face:

Congratulations!
73 Joe

1 Like

Chapeau bas Jarek :tophat: :+1:

Éric F5JKK

1 Like

Well done Jarek! Congratulation. Hope you are enjoying your trip in Les Vosges. 73 de Chris

1 Like

powerfull result…sq9not &sq9mdf

1 Like

Congratulations Jarek @SP9MA on this special milestone! An extraordinary achievement :tada: Have fun and all the best furthermore.

73 Marcel DM3FAM

1 Like

Fantastic :+1: - Jarek, have a good sota time

1 Like

I cannot even imagine what it is like to do that much activating Jarek. What a fantastic and extraordinary achievement. Many congratulations. Dare we ask, “what now?”.

73, Gerald

2 Likes

Hi Friends,

Thank you again.
Actually I am still in the trip, so my reaction is the shortest and the easiest, but for sure I will answer each one of You individually as soon as I get home :wink:

73, Jarek

2 Likes

Congratulations on earning 10k points. Great result.:clap::clap::clap::muscle::muscle::muscle:

73, Lukasz

2 Likes

As promised I will now answer personally to each of You :wink:

Armin @DL6CGA, many thanks to your post again, sometimes we cannot see ourselves such important details like time to get the achievement: 9 years, 9 & 1/2 months :wink:
Also your underline 1 MG per year … I remember 2018 year that I got more than 2 MGs, thats all important puzzle blocks :wink:

Paul @W6PNG, many thanks for nice words also about our Polish nation - I guess you have special reason to conclude that :wink:

Bruno @HB9CBR, many thanks for your congratulations and same as You I will look forward for new and new QSOs :wink: Your technical remark is positive but it pushes me to hear better and better in future :wink:

Jimmy @M0HGY, thank You for your congratulations :wink:

Roman @DL3TU, thanks for Your congrats and also many S2S QSOs :wink: I work on adjusting my technique so I hope in future to get even better opinion from You :wink:

Andy @G6PJZ, thank You :wink:

Dziękuję bardzo Robert @SQ8JMZ za wyrazy uznania i miłe słowa :wink:

Ray @GM7NZI, many thanks for Your nice words :wink:

Michael @DC8YZ, thank you very much for Your congrats :wink:

Marku @SP9TKW, dzięki za gratulacje i miłe słowa, ale też za wiele łączności bo przecież to “tygrysy lubią najbardziej” :wink:

… limit to mention 10 users in post, so … to be continued :wink:

5 Likes

Ignacio @EA2BD, thank You very much for nice word but also for many S2S contacts, I will wait for new ones :wink:

Ludwig @DH8WN, many thanks for nice words, I will wait for You on frequencies :wink:

Fabio @IK2LEY, many thanks, congratulations for You to achieve 25k S2S points, I will keep fingers crossed for Your better and better results :wink:

Claudio @IX1IHR, thank you for Your congratulations and support on my activations :wink:

Tom @M1EYP, thank You for beautiful words, yes - I also wait for new and new S2S contacts with You :wink:

Stephan @HB9EAJ, very nice to see Your kind words - thank You, I will wait for new S2S contacts with You :wink:

Paul @DL6FBK, thank You very much :wink:

Ken @K6HPX, thank You for congratulations :wink:

Malen @VE6VID, many thanks for Your nice words :wink:

Marcial @EA2WX, thank You for congratulations, I will wait for new and new S2S contacts :wink:

… limit to mention 10 users in post, so … to be continued :wink:

4 Likes

Joe @OE5JFE, many thanks for Your congratulations, see You soon :wink:

Eric @F5JKK, merci :wink:

Chris @DL1GKC, many thanks for nice words and S2S contacts :wink:

Wiola & Leszek @SQ9MDF, thank You very much, also for many S2S contacts and chasing as well :wink:

Marcel @DM3FAM, thank You very much, also for all air contacts :wink:

Bartek @SQ9APD, thank You for nice comment, all the best :wink:

Łukasz @SQ9JTR, many thanks for Your congratulations :wink:

Gerald @G4OIG, many thanks for Your kind words :wink:
I placed answer tou You for the final due to asked question: what now ?

The most important, Dear Gerald and other great SOTA Friends is to have good health :wink:

I am 60 years old, closer and closer to 61 right now, I still work, so my SOTA activity posssibilities are very limited - only by weekends and holidays … but up to now I achieved milestones which made me happy :wink:

This is not only 10 MG that this topic is dedicated to, short time ago I crossed the line of 25.000 S2S points - for both achievements I am very very happy.

So, despite of my limitations I will try to take from SOTA as many pleasure as possibly :wink:

So nice to be in SOTA community, many of You I know personally and I hope this number will be growing :wink:

Many thanks for everything my SOTA Friends :wink:

73, Jarek

9 Likes

Congratulations ! and thanks many S2S.

73 Ivica

1 Like

Ivica @9A6CW, thank you very much :wink:

73, Jarek

Congratulations, Jarek! What a great achievement! Look forward to seeing you in Austria in September!

73, Sylvia
OE5YYN

1 Like

Sylvia @OE5YYN, thank You very much.
September trip is scheduled, accommodation booked :wink:
See you in Austria :exclamation:

73, Jarek

1 Like

Many thanks Barry @GM4TOE :wink:

73, Jarek

10 Likes

SA-10000-03 as a certificate number is very impressive :open_mouth:

Well done Jarek and thanks for all QSOs and S2S!

2 Likes

Outstanding achievement Jarek. Well done indeed. Congratulations !!
Antonio, EA4MY

1 Like