Intermediate Exam passed

Hi All,

Just to let you know I passed my Intermediate Exam on Wednesday and have just been on OFCOM and got my new call already how fast is that???

From Today I will be known as 2E0LAE.

Not the exact one I wanted but good enough for me.

I have changed all my alerts coming up and hope to contact as many as possible soon with my new call!!

I am now showing as not registered how do I sort it without losing my activator points???

Tony

Hi Tony,

Congatulations on getting your intermediate licence.

On the database keep your user name as M6ADL if that is your username. To change callsign on the database without losing points go on edit details and change you current callsign to 2E0LAE.

Jimmy M3EYP

In reply to M6ADL:

Congratulations Tony. There have been a whole raft of people who, over the last few weeks, have upgraded their licences. It’s a pleasure to see someone else continuing along the upgrade path. More power to you (and them). Hopefully it wont be too long before you can upgrade again.

Andy
M0FMF

In reply to M6ADL:

Congratulations Tony, I hope to work you soon with your new callsign.

Mark G0VOF

In reply to M3EYP:

Hi Jimmy, thanks for that, all sorted on database, but when I checked my alert it showed the summit but not my name instead it said “not registered” when I put my mouse pointer over it?? I have sorted by registering my new callsign with sota and changed alerts with new call so all should be ok now?

Thanks to the others for your best wishes, I am hoping to go for advanced but time and my intelligence is very short at the moment. could be some time before I can do it but will study for it from today.

Tony

Hi Tony

congratulations on the new callsign
I look forward to more contacts with you - remember to beam towards Selby, I’m usually listening !

73 Graham G3OHC

In reply to M6ADL:

Tony,

Well done mate and yes it is a quick process now. All we need now is for your XYL to join in like Jen. See you Sunday

Regards

Brian (2E0OYG) & Jen (M6MIJ)