The database server and software is being updated by our hosting company. This means we need to migrate the data to the new system and this means a few changes for a short period.
- newsotadata has had writes disabled. It writes to the same DB files as the old sotadata does.
- sometime this evening (UK time) sotadata will be taken off line whilst the data is migrated.
- once migration is complete, sotadata will switch to the new database
- time zones permitting, newsotadata will be switched over (Andrew VK3ARR is 10hrs ahaead of me)
- summits site will switch to the new database
The old DB will remain available for read operations and this means Jon’s new summits webpages and SOTAwatch 3 should keep working during the migration.