HRD & customer service

This company of I think 3 Radio Amateurs (not businessmen) started off taking over what was to that point Shareware software.

That’s a hard starting point in itself, however they did make extensions to the softwares features that perhaps could justify the purchase price.

But what is the one thing that we justify paying for computer software on, when there are “free” or cheaper alternatives? Good customer service and ongoing support! - From these revelations, I have to say their future has to be “shakey”.

Bad news ALWAYS travels faster than good news and sticks like mud.

Irresective how good the software is (and it IS good IMHO), without a supplier I could trust - I would not buy from them.

As always others may have other opinions, which I respect.

Ed.

No, I think you are right on the money, Ed. It would take a brave man to purchase their software before things die down!

Treat your customers the way you want to be treated. It’s a simple maxim to ensure people come back and buy from you again. This doesn’t seem to have happened here. Customers have been treated with contempt, always bad.

well said. good service is everything…

and to be honest when I got my license I did search , in order to get it, about it and the posts were below average overall .