GW8OGI now Mountain Goat

Congratulations Ian GW8OGI

Over the weekend, Ian along with XYL Eleri activated some of the Nant y Moch cluster of summits then finally on Sunday getting the last 2 points he needed for MG on Disgwylfa Fawr GW/MW-038.

Llongyfarchiadau Ian

73 Allan GW4VPX

19 Likes

Congratulations Ian!

73 Mike

Congratulations Ian pleased to work you on your MG day. 73 Don. G0RQL.

Congratulations Ian. We couldn’t hear you but that’s not surprising.
Best wishes to you and Eleri.

Karen 2E0XYL

Nice one Ian. Could you email me a photo of you and Eleri on your MG (or other) activation for publicity use?

Congratulations Ian!

73 Marcel DM3FAM

Well done, Ian!
73, Fabio

Well done Ian.

Congratulations Ian on achieving Mountain Goat.

Jimmy M0HGY

Congratulations Ian, welcome to the club.
73 Mal

CONGRATS, Ian!
73, Ken

Congratulation Ian on achieving MG.

73’s
David

Well done Ian great achievement
Paul
M0PLA

Well done Ian!!
Welcome in the herd

Congratulations Ian on getting those last vital points from the Nant y Moch cluster. You certainly work for the points round there and you won’t have had too much difficulty in social distancing on the summits. I look forward to working you as I’m sure you (and Eleri) are not going to rest now but will continue to enjoy you activations - probably more so now the pressure is off! 73

Viki M6BWA

Well done Ian.
Rod

Thank you very much everyone for all the kind words on here and all the QSOs over the years that have made this amazing journey so enjoyable.

Here’s to the next 1000 points!

Cheers and 73.

Ian GW8OGI

3 Likes

Congrats, Ian,
We’ve only made QSO twice so far,when you chased me on 15 and 17m bands last September 15th, but I’ll be looking forwards to making many more QSOs with you in the near future.

Guru

Congrats on the MG award, i dont believe we’ve worked yet but heres to a contact with you soon.

73 Steve

Ian @GW8OGI and/or Eleri @MW3NYR (sorry, can’t recall your 2W callsign!) - can you email me a photo - either from the MG activation - or other SOTA activation? Looking to compile the next SOTA press release ASAP. Cheers!