GW/NW-015-Glasgwm-GW4VPX

Hi everyone. Just a brief post to let you know that a report of my latest activation of Glasgwm GW/NW-015 is up on my blog http://www.gw4vpx.blogspot.co.uk/ . Thanks to all the chasers and activators that made my log…difficult day with an inconsiderate non SOTA station on 40m… 73 Allan GW4VPX

In the distance…our route up the valley with Cregiau Camddwr right and Craig y Cywarch left.(pic taken on our way to Aran Fawddwy a few days earlier)

GW4VPX/p on Glasgwm

Just listening for any final s2s before leaving :slight_smile: …Cadair Idris in the distance

Circular route today…our car way down in the valley…Aran Fawddwy in the distance-left

6 Likes

Thank you for the contact on 2m Allan. I had listened on 40m, but couldn’t hear you, though I had my normal S9 noise level to contend with…

Yes indeed, interested to see your route down!

Adrian
G4AZS

1 Like

Takes some effort getting up there Allan,well done. I thought Glasgwm was a spectacular summit to activate.

Hi Jonathan.

Yes, I felt Glasgwm was far nicer than Aran Fawddwy with some nice views towards Cadair, Cardigan Bay and the Rhinogs. Possibly doing Y Garn on Saturday from Ganllwyd side.

Listened for you the other night when your spot came up but I could only hear other stations working you. Speak soon.

73 Allan GW4VPX