Grrrrrr

Just as I got to the end of a massive Activator Submission!

Server Error in ‘/’ Application.

Validation of viewstate MAC failed. If this application is hosted by a Web Farm or cluster, ensure that configuration specifies the same validationKey and validation algorithm. AutoGenerate cannot be used in a cluster.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Web.HttpException: Validation of viewstate MAC failed. If this application is hosted by a Web Farm or cluster, ensure that configuration specifies the same validationKey and validation algorithm. AutoGenerate cannot be used in a cluster.

In reply to G7LAS:

Try it again, it should have saved what you`ve already done.

In reply to G7LAS:
Got the same yesterday , worked fine second go.
Luckily just 1 chaser entry :slight_smile:

Roger G4OWG

In reply to G4OWG:

Phew!!! Thanks chaps!

In reply to G7LAS:

For a moment I thought you had become a PolarBear.

Log in again and try to enter the activation, everything entered so far will be offered to you as if by magic. You can continue from there on as if nothing had happened.

Some suggestions should this happen again.

1. Don’t post possible bug reports on SOTAWATCH, mail them to me with “database” somewhere in the title.
  2. Learn to type faster! :slight_smile:
  3. Import your entries as CSV files, you don’t have to type fast at all then.

Andy, MM0FMF
Database Manager

In reply to G7LAS:

In reply to G4OWG:

Nice to work you from G/SP-015 this morning, Rob.

Sounded like you had quite a pile-up?

73 Mike
2E0YYY

In reply to MM0FMF:

Sorry Andy… I just felt very “grrr” at that moment. I’ll try and contain myself and Email you in future instead of becoming a polar bear. :slight_smile:

In reply to 2E0YYY:

Hey Mike, I thought the weather was really going to be prohibitive today - but went for it anyway. Glad I did - it all worked out OK in the end. Occasional rain and mostly strong wind but the new homemade mast held out very well indeed!

Weird, isn’t it? Some days they pile up all over the place and then other days you can’t get a contact for love nor money! Today was the former though. I hope it sounded like I was in control, although I can assure you it was only superficial!

All the best,

Rob, G7LAS