Gratulation HB9BIN

Glückwunsch Jürg zur Bergziege und vielen Dank für die unzähligen QSOs.
AWDH
OE8SPW / OE8XBH

In reply to OE8SPW:

Dear SOTA-Friends

Tks for your congratulations to Mountain Goat. As an activator I started on the 4th. Oct. 2010 with Born (HB/SO-016) which is the summit next to where I life. Since then I have made 191 S2S-QSO’s and 10’601 SOTA-QSO’s. 95.4% in CW. Tks for all these QSO’s.

Recently I started with F-Summits and from 14.-21.4.2012 I try to activate the Summits in the Lanzarote Island Regional in CW. In Total there are 11 Summits (EA8/LA-001 – EA8/LA-011 but EA8/LA-009 is a volcano! No activation has taken place from this one!) I try to activate one summit in the morning and one in the afternoon! I will work EA8/HB9BIN/p on 7.032 and 14.062 (+/- QRM).

I look forward hearing you in the next pile-up!

tks es 73 de HB9BIN, Jürg

In reply to HB9BIN_3:

Congratulations Jürg and thanks for all the QSOs. I am a long way of MG but hope to activate many summits over the summer (& winter).

73 de Victor GI4ONL

Hi Victor,

I think you should set yourself a target to try and be the first SOTA activator in GI to become Mountain Goat.

Jimmy M3EYP

Jürg:
Well done Jürg. Always a pleasure to work you!
Regards
Dave

In reply to M0TUB:

Gratulation Juerg !

Jean VE2JCW :slight_smile:

In reply to HB9BIN_3:
Congratulations, Jürg, welcome to the club.
Will be looking for you signing portable in EA8.
73, Ruda OK2QA

In reply to M3EYP:

Hi Victor,

I think you should set yourself a target to try and be the first SOTA
activator in GI to become Mountain Goat.

Jimmy M3EYP

Hi Jimmy,
Well it’s going to take some time but that is the ultimate goal, providing the OLD legs & body are up to it :slight_smile:

Good luck on Sunday

Victor GI4ONL

In reply to HB9BIN_3:

Congratulations Juerg on the Mountain Goat! Always a pleasure to work you. We have had dozens of QSOs both as activators and chasers.

Looking forward to working you from EA8.

73 Petr OK1CZ

In reply to HB9BIN_3:

Many thanks for your efforts, Juerg. Always nice to hear your call emerging from the ether.

73, Paul, K1CM

In reply to HB9BIN_3:

Dr Om Jurg,
Many congratulations on a terrific effort in a very short time and for a low average which means a lot of summits and strenuous effort! You must be very fit indeed.

I get to know whenever you are active; my friend across the road G4SSH announces it on 2m!

Thank you for the S2S’s on CW, especially HB/SO-012 to G/LD-010 on 14th March.

Vy 73, John G4YSS (GX0OOO/P - Scarborough Special Events Group Clubcall)

In reply to G4YSS:

Congratulations Jürg, on a superb achievement on some “real” mountains!

Best 73,

Mark G0VOF