Good-bye, DM/BW

My brief research residency in Germany is coming to a close, and I return shortly to the USA. I want to say good-bye and thanks to the Euro-SOTAns who have made my SOTA activations such an enjoyable diversion from my indoor, work-a-day activities over the last six months.

I’ve expanded my thanks and made a few reflections on my own blog, including some pointers on DM/BW activations (near Friedrichshafen, for example, as well as in FL/VO).

Thanks to all the chasers (almost 300 OMs) for your diligence and patience [my current top chaser: @SP9AMH (with 62 qso’s)]. Special thanks also to @DJ5AV, who right away invited me on my first joint activation (little did I realize at the time what an accomplished chaser he also is).

Now it’s back to W3-land for me … to a life, alas, with few free weekends and more distant summits. I will miss the fun here. To SOTA/Europe: Danke. Auf Wiederhören. 73.

David, N3II/DD7II

6 Likes

Thanks for your info David.
I will study it carefully for my 9-day trip to Friedrichshafen and back to Ostend, Belgium, which will take me through FL/VO and DM/BW … I’ll try to find your footsteps, hi
Wishing you a good return trip !
73 - Luc ON7DQ / KF0CR

2 Likes