GM0GAV Now a Mountain Goat !

Congratulations to Gavin who just hit 1,000 activation points with his activation from WS 115 Beinn a’Bhuiridh.

Great going.

73 Rob GM3YTS

13 Likes

Well done Gav, delighted for ya, congrats

Dec
ei6fr

Congratulations Gavin on achieving Mountain Goat.

Jimmy M0HGY

Congratulations, Gavin! Well done and thanks for the new ones you gave me!

Congratulations Gavin. Thanks for all the chaser points. Looking forward to working you on many more summits in the future.

Congratulations to you Gavin. I’m glad I could work you on your MG activation. Thank you for all the GM chaser points!
Gary K3TCU

Congratulations Gavin. Welcome to the herd👍

73 Allan

Dear Gavin,
congratulations to the new mountain goat and many tnx
for giving me so many unique summits from Scotland.
Vy73 and cu on 30m :slight_smile:
Fritz HB9CSA, DL4FDM
http://highspeedtelegraphy.com/

Congratulations Gavin well done
73 Paul

Many congratulations Gavin. Pleased to work you on some of the summits along the way.

73, Gerald

Congrats Gavin, welcome to the club, hi.

Always a pleasure to work you in CW, I love the way you do CW.

Mark

Congratulations Gavin! A real sportsman! No mountain too high. Well done. Keep on going!

Frans, PAoINA

Thanks Guys. The plan was just to do Ben Cruachan GM/WS-013, leaving the last few points for a joint activation + some quality whisky with Rob GM3YTS! However the weather turned out to be much better than expected for the Ben Cruachan Horseshoe which left me in front of WS115 Beinn a’Bhuiridh with only 175m of ascent! Easy decision, the Scottish weather could have left us waiting weeks for the joint activation…
Good conditions on 17m, working across the states as far as CA & TX. As ever thanks to all the regular CW chasers.
73 Gavin
GM0GAV

Looking across to Beinn a’Bhuiridh on the way up Ben Cruachan

Summit of Beinn a’Bhuiridh with Ben Cruachan behind

5 Likes

Well done. Welcome to the herd. Looks like you had a lovely day for it. Hope to work you on 2m FM when I’m next north of the border.

What a super walk (and weather) to complete the Mountain Goat. Many congratulations and welcome to the herd. I don’t think we’ve talked but I’ll listen out for you on 2m fm when next in Scotland as I don’t think you’ll hear me down in South Wales!! It’s good to see that the weather CAN be super in Scotland - obviously when you don’t expect it. I hope you have decided that you have earned that whisky evetho’ it wasn’t on the summit with you.
73 Viki M6BWA

Just like to add my congratulations Gavin.

73’s

Andy
GM6ZAK

Congrats Gavin!
Always pleasure to work you as chaser or activator.
All the best and CU soon, of course in CW :slightly_smiling_face:

73, Mario DJ2MX (9A4MX,NØMX,E73DX)

Congratulations Gavin and well deserved,looks as if you had a great day out,
Jim MM0GLM