Geo-cachers

Is there anyway you can prove that you have found a certain cache? Is there a stamp in the box that you can put in you own logbook or something?

Peter

In reply to MM0FMF:
found a geocache once and I don’t have a GPS! It must be trivial if you have a GPS to tell you where to look! :wink:

Hi Andy, iv’e found two caches in the open, 1 on Freeholds Top and 1 on Winter Hill, Both belong to Charlie (g0pzo) and i found them without my GPS.
So yes it can be done :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Do you want to buy a GPS , I know a man who’s selling one he’s had enough, and only just started but he keeps getting lost in Birmingham :frowning: sorry Steve

Steve m0sgb

In reply to M0SGB:

Do you want to buy a GPS , I know a man who’s selling one he’s had
enough, and only just started but he keeps getting lost in Birmingham
:frowning: sorry Steve

Actually I do have two Garmin GPSs but it is the TomTom SatNav that always routes us via Birmingham.

Steve GW7AAV :oP

In reply to GW7AAV:
Nice one Steve; hows the GPS when you go north ???
Hope you dont get lost when you go to Scotland or is Helen driving, Or even will the Tom-Tom give you good directions ;-p

will send you the packsge soon
Steve m0sgb

In reply to M0SGB:
Well looks like no sota/cachers down in the southeast part of the uk,
Im Still looking for any one who can help in the southeast with a geo-coin, To go on its travel around the uk on a mission, last call before i go somewhere else.
please e-mail me in private or on hear,
As for the other 3 stations the coins will be with you in the next week or so (you know who you are tnx )…
Steve m0sgb

In reply to M0SGB:

Hi Steve,

If you’re still looking for someone in the SE, I’ve got a local cache I can pop it in for you. Sorry for the delay, don’t get on the computer very much these days!

Gary M0JJH

In reply to M0JJH:
Post by M0JJH on 28th July 2007 at 10:14
In reply to M0SGB:

Hi Steve,

If you’re still looking for someone in the SE, I’ve got a local cache I can pop it in for you. Sorry for the delay, don’t get on the computer very much these days!

Gary M0JJH

Dont know whats happened to Gary, looks like he’s fallen of the edge of the world,
Gary if you still alive then please get in touch at

m0sgb@yahoo.co.uk

Still not got his e-mail address can any one help on this matter.

Steve m0sgb