Gary, K3TCU: 50,000 Chaser

50k chaser points pales in comparison to all the time and effort you and every other Goat and Goat+ activators have put forth to achieve your distinction.

I only need 990 more points to get there!! What’s the chance? Slim I’d say.
But slim is better than none.

Gary

That is dedication! I just checked and the database says you’ve chased me 40 times. I think it is actually 41 as the first time I was just learning cw and transposed two letters in the suffix. That ties for 5th in my logbook. Thanks much.

1 Like

Congratulations Gary, on your 50K ! Wow. You are moving right along. Saw your post on QRZ about Sota being addictive. Yes sir, it sure is. I have to admit antenna envy. G5RV at 246 feet up, and a beam. You have a beautiful station. Always enjoy hearing you on the low bands ,and occasionally saying hello on SSB. Good luck , my friend. Stay safe and have a fun time on SOTA. 73 de Scotty KG3W

1 Like

Congratulations Gary,
Saw your post on QRZ about Sota being addictive. Yes sir, it sure is.I’ am here every day!
You really blast in to NJ,With That long wire antenna it sure does a Great job.
You do very well on 60mtrs with it,I hear you work the activators but I can not hear them have to wait for another band! Hi hi.Today you were 579 on 60mtrs
when you got Leo NE2P,I was trying for over 1 hour I
finally got him on 40m.
Sure glad Bruce W2SE makes these Post Lots of fun to read! Wish he would do his log been many months
since he did his log WONDER how many Points he now has??We get the activators mixed up sometimes
with our calls- ES and ESE, hi hi
73 old timer, Best of luck’ Gary N2ESE

1 Like

Congrats Gary! Always hear you in there on the
chase and sometimes you hear more than I do.
Glad you got there. Keep chasing!!!

John Paul // AB4PP

1 Like

CONGRATULATIONS Gary! Thanks for the many contacts! Bob AC1Z

1 Like