1 Like

Congratulations Phil.

73’s
David

1 Like

GREAT BIG CONGRATS, Phil!
All best, Ken

1 Like

Congratulations, Phil, on 1000 Completes! Very FB!

Andy, N4LAG

1 Like

Having started on completes and uniques it has to be the most expensive kind of SOTA. I managed one yesterday and another today before the **ck-up fairies visited. But I wont steal Phil’s thread with this.

I have 125 and so I very really do grok how much effort is needed to get to 1000 completes. Very impressive indeed.

2 Likes

Amazing Phil! Congratulations!
73 Fabio

1 Like

Congratulations Phil :+1: :clap:

73, Éric

1 Like

Impressive achivement Phil.

Congrats to so much commitment :+1:

1 Like

Well done Phil - an awesome achievement!

73, John M0VCM

1 Like

The man himself looking deservedly proud on the qualifying summit. Congratulations Phil and very well done.

14 Likes

Hi Phil,

Congratulations on 1000 completes.

73’s Geoff GM4WHA

1 Like

"Seen the SOTA world and also heard others from there."

Congrats, Phil, that is dedication, especially when both parts of the complete are not from the same day! Cu in Friedrichshafen on Saturday to congratulate in person.

73, Markus HB9DIZ

PS: Congrats also to Paul HB9DST for half way = 500 completes! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

What’s the saying, what’s not forbidden is allowed, if you enjoy it, you can use it, hi.

1 Like

Well done!

1 Like

Hi Phil,Congratulations on this great result!
best 73 DL6FBK

1 Like

Congrats Phil, on that impressive achievement :tada: :champagne: :confetti_ball: :balloon:

73, Roman

1 Like

Congrats Phil, stunning. I look at my completes at about a tenth of that, and can only feel awe. Very happy to have contributed one of the completes for you.

73 Andrew VK1DA/VK2DA

2 Likes

Congratulations Phil - always nice to hear you and thanks for the many QSO s!!
73 Bruno HB9CBR

1 Like

Thanks everyone for your accolades. Whoever in the MT came up with SOTA Complete deserves a medal. It’s spurred me on for many years, and we continue today. Here on the side of the castle wall in a suntrap on DL/AL-171 dripping sweat on the radio and key. Now in the alm down the hill for our lunch. Thanks to all the chasers and summitiers!

Phil

3 Likes

FB indeed - enjoy your meal!

1 Like