G0NES 20,000 points

Many congratulations on 20,000 chaser points Don.

The culmination of many years of dedicated SOTA chasing.

Roy G4SSH

Great achievement Don !!

But WE still have to have our first QSO :o)

Peter

In reply to G4SSH:

Well done indeed Don - I remember when we were neck & neck for a while, now you`re 13000 ahead of me!
Steve, G1INK.

Very well done DON and many oongratulation on becoming a Super Sloth for the second time. Like Steve but in the opposite way there was a time when you were trying to play catch up with me but as you know CW is not my forte, any way more power to your elbow or should that be wrist. Very well done once again Don

73 Graham G4JZF

In reply to G1INK:

Well done, Don! Many an activation has entered my log from listening where you are calling - and too many are inaudible to me!

Brian G8ADD

Fantastic achievment Don.

Very well done.

73 Robin, GM7PKT.

Very well done, Don! Thank you for many QSOs.

Lutz DL3SBA

mni congrats Don!,

73 de Geoff G4CPA

Heart felt congratulations. Very well done Don!

Many thanks for all the QSOs on 2m SSB, the last one with you from Dundry Down being especially enjoyable given that this was out of normal SOTA hours. Looking forward to many more QSOs in the future. All the best.

73, Gerald

nice one don
tnx for all qso’s
73 dave

In reply to G4SSH:

Many thanks to Roy and everyone who posted their good wishes but as usual I give my thanks and appreciation to all the intrepid Activators who, without them there would not be any points to collect, thanks also to help given by other Chasers where confirmation of contact was required when receive conditions were poor.
An extra mention of thanks to Gerald [G4OIG], I was trying to juggle the contacts on Saturday so that his activation of G/SC-003 became the 20,000th point, as he was in the log for completing GW/SW for me I thought it would make a nice double! but the contact with Steve [2E0KPO] just did it, I mis-calculated Hi!
Thanks again to all Activators and Chasers and am looking forward to the next
milestone.

Regards

Don [G0NES]

In reply to G0NES:

Don, it was a real pleasure to be the fortunate one to complete the GW/SW’s for you. To hear from a chaser that I have provided a Unique for them is a bonus for me - and believe it or not, there were a few on Saturday.

See you again soon. Pleased to hear you are not hanging up the SOTAcans… not just yet.

73, Gerald