France - Lockdown :-( news

Hi all
Starting on October 30 to December 1st ! first step
I don’t know for the moment the SOTA activity impact, but thinking we should have one.
Stay safe.
73 Éric

1 Like

I think the lock down in France starts tomorrow Friday 30th of October.
OK and OM are in lock down as well.
Covid-19 numbers are bad in SP but no decision yet about a lock down…

Yes Romain you are right. I will correct the post

Good luck. If everyone follows the rules you should be able to have the restrictions eased soon. Here in Melbourne we are starting to move out of our lockdown. It was delayed because some people ignored their infection and we had a couple of outbreaks

I may be able to have a SOTA activation in about 10 days if new case numbers remain low and the next level of easing occurs. It’s over 6 months since I was able to get out.

Ron
VK3AFW.

1 Like

Hi all,
Starting next Saturday, 28 November, we will be able to go within a radius of 20km around our home for a period of 3 hours for activities of which the SOTA is part. :+1:
If the pandemic continues to decline, on December 15 the entire territory will be accessible, but I have doubts about this…
Stay safe
73 Éric

3 Likes

The first summit is 65 km from my house … what a pity … the time is limited to 3 hours also including the trip and installation … so you have not lot of time for activation … big pile-up !!!

1 Like

Hello,
In my area, i think it is about one dozen of summits i can reach in within the rules (3 hours and 20 km)!
Hum!!

1 Like

Veinard Gérald :+1: :wink:

These are summits, I didn’t avtivate yet:

1 Like

I have this 4in my case !

1 Like

Lucky Guys … perhaps I can ask to the French SOTA Association to add some new summits near my location :grin:

I hope that France will withdraw the restrictions.
Our dog always suffers a lot from the bangers on New Year’s Eve and that is why we rented a house near Dijon for some days …
…and I have already picked out a few summits in FL/VL

73 Armin

3 Likes

I have 16 summits and 11 not yet activated this year…
So on saturday i shall try the F/AM-503 Mont Ferion!

2 Likes

A pity :no_mouth: can see that every day from my QTH

but this little hill is at 30Km :cry:

Next Sunday will try F/CR-317 or F/CR-237 I’ll spot one alert if OK

73 Éric

1 Like

Hi Eric,
F/CR-317: i was there in 2017 and i hope it is possible to complete, hi!
I will look for you on Sunday,
best 73
Paul DL6FBK

2 Likes

Superbe Vue Eric !
Seras tu QRV 60 M ?
Je suis preneur pour tous les sommets :slight_smile:
73 Roger

Souvenirs !

2 Likes

I see a WOLF following you?

a fun SOTA activation on Mont Ventoux should to be climb there by bike … with a QCX mini it should be more easy :=)
And with a wolf running behind the bike more challenging …

3 Likes

Hi Paul @DL6FBK
Did you remember if the mobile phone cover was OK on F/CR-317 ?
73 Éric