FlickR photos

Thanks for the latest batch of summit photos Mick 2E0HJD and to everyone else who contributes to FlickR.
It’s a great pleasure to be able to view the summits we may never climb, both in the UK and especially overseas.
It also allows us to put a face to the voice of the regular activators.

Mike

In reply to 2E0HJD:
I´m also interrested in have a look on the chaser shack`s.So, come on :wink:

vy 73 Klaus DF2GN

In reply to GW0DSP:

Photos of the G(W)3RMD and GW4BVE activation of Carnedd Llewelyn GW/NW-002 now up on the SOTA group. See:

This group is dedicated to publishing photographs of Summits on the Air (SOTA) activities.

73 John GW4BVE

In reply to 2E0HJD:

You have a wonderful way with words Mick, hi, mind you, you could be right in my case.
Some pictures of my shack now on flickR, will post antennae pictures in the near future when they are all up on the pole. Nothing exciting though, for HF work, just a half size G5RV, a 5 Mhz dipole and a 5 band hustler vert.
For VHF horizontal will be a 9 ele wide spaced Quagi array with 17ft boom, I’m in the process of arranging to get it up, for VHF/UHF vertical, a Diamond 200XN colinear.

In reply to GW4BVE:

Terrific pictures as always. Thanks John.

In reply to GW4BVE:
Look at all that sun and blue sky!

24hrs later and G4ZRP and myself climbed Ben Vorlich under overcast skies. OK there were some nice sunny periods but they always coincided with the strongest periods of wind.

I’ve put some of the least hazy photos onto Flickr. Sadly the mountain hare we saw was too quick to get caught by the camera.

Andy
MM0FMF

In reply to 2E0HJD:

Lol, Battered with the ugly stick ? I ran into the tree Mick.