Flickr misery

Is it just me, or has the Flickr site gone extremely quiet since the comments were passed on people’s photo content?

The weather has been constantly bad right across EU for approx three weeks now, so maybe that has a bearing on the lack of photos.

I hope the site gets back to it’s former glory soon, I really miss the many summit/scenery/Portable shack based photos that we used to be able to share with each other.

73 Mike GW0DSP

In reply to GW0DSP:
Yep you right Mick, since the comment was made 3 flickr members have taken their photo’s off, And on another note not many sota members going to play radio, is it the bad weather or what, ( who knows)…
I find not every one takes a camera out with them, if they do they leave it in the rucksack, just to take blank photo’s.
I take some of geo-caches now um…
Steve m0sgb

In reply to GW0DSP:

Yes Mike, the weather! Also, I don’t suppose anyone activating on a Tuesday evening has bothered to take a camera up their local summit as it is familiar to them… I’ll post some from Saturday when I’ve sorted through them. I did manage to take photos on all 5 summits.

73 es good to work you on 5MHz. Pity we didn’t get through on 2m.

Gerald

In reply to G4OIG:

Thanks for the summits Gerald, all uniques too.

I’ll certainly look forward to seeing your photos when you put them on Flickr.

73 Mike