F6GLZ/P today?

Hi, did anybody get the summit F6GLZ/P was operating from today, I missed noting it down.

Declan
ei6fr

Do you have the right callsign? No spots found in last 72 hours. Was it a SOTA activation?

Your question has been forwarded to Jean-Claude@F6GLZ.
He will contact you off the Reflector.

73, Heinz

1 Like

Yes, he was CQing SOTA but sent a ref of FFF-1471 which I think is some Park activity maybe ?? I was booting the logging pc at time so missed what he sent by way of SOTA ref

Dec

I m sure it was no SOTA … but member of the wwff award. FFF-1471 is Foret domaniale de la harth

http://wwff.co/directory/

So F6GLZ/P activated a fauna flora habitat

73 Armin

For sure Armin, perhaps he was chasing SOTA at the time

Dec

Hi to all,
I activated F/AM-377 , 8 June 2019, from 13:30 to 14:00 with a very poor propagation during my holliday. I just came back to home yesterday the 16th june.
Sadly, no Internet there, spotting via SMS was not possible. I confirm it was not a Flora Fauna activity but SOTA ( Cime des Calmettes ).

I had an FFF activity FFF-0006 ( Parc du Mercantour ) on 7MHz , a week later, 14 June 2019, but again, due to the poor propagation, I made only 10 QSO’s.
I apologize for any mistake .
Best regards to all and see you later on FL/VO again ( or HB9 ) !
F6GLZ jean

I had an FFF-1471 activity dated only at 7th May 2019 ….

Hi Jean-Claude, you should have given me a call, we could sota together!
Gerald F6HBI

Sorry Gérald, but the major goal was to accompany my wife who is suffering from poor health…I had to make this choice for our holidays. She was able to enjoy an little trip to the Turini Pass and enjoy the magnificent view from the Camp d’Argent.
We had also a nice trip at La Madone de Fenestre but his physical condition does not allow him to follow me, like last year…. sadly… Jean Claude F6GLZ

Gérald, ce n’est que partie remise, nous nous reverrons sûrement ! 73’s

1 Like