F5MQW, Pat illness

Dear friends,

May be, some of you have QSO Pat when he was on F/PO-147 (last september 11th, sad date).

When Pat went down , he got a big storm, with rain, snow and hail. Hurrying to reach his car, he felt a pain in his left arm, and had difficulty to breathe.
It was a coronary !
Fortunatly, he could drive to Tarbes’s emergency where he got the diagnosis. He stay there until sept. 23th.

Now he is back home, and he feels rather good. He will be operated on oct. 27th.

We must remember that mountains can be our best but worst friend.

Courage Pat !

Alain F6ENO

In reply to F6ENO:

Hello Pat
If you are at home and able to read this, your SOTA colleagues wish you a speedy recovery from your problem. We hope the operation on October 27th is successful and you may soon return to the hills/mountains.
Kindest regards

David/G4CMQ

In reply to F6ENO:
I made a QSO with Pat on F/PO-147 but had no idea of his later problems. All the very best Pat and will be thinking of you later this month. de John.

In reply to G4CMQ and F6ENO:

Hello Pat
If you are at home and able to read this, your SOTA colleagues wish you a speedy recovery from your problem. >We hope the operation on October 27th is successful and you may soon return to the hills/mountains.

Also from me dear Parick,
prompt rétablissement et bonne chance le lundi 27.10.2008.

Fritz DL4FDM

In reply to F6ENO:

Salu Pat

J’etais tres heureux de te contacter aujoud’hui depuis SO-001. J’ espere que tout va bien. Alors bon courage et porte toi bien!
HB9BAB / Jurg

In reply to F6ENO:

Hello Pat,

I hope that your operation on October 27th has the best possible result and you are soon restored to full health.

David /G3RDQ

In reply to F6ENO:

Best Wishes for a complete recovery Pat.

I look forward to hearing your CW from French SOTA’s again before too long.

Roy G4SSH

In reply to F6ENO:

All the best to Pat.

By the way in France usually a medical certificate is required in popular running, ski and other sport events. In Switzerland it is usually on the responsibility of each participant.

73, Jaakko OH7BF/F5VGL

In reply to F6ENO:
Hello.

Really surprised to read about Pat problem. Surprised because I worked him yesterday from F/PO-157. He was my last QSO on 40m.

I wish him all the best and hope we’ll meet soon s2s.

Bon courage Pat et au plaisir de se retrouver.

Andre - f5ukl