F/DD6DO/P on F/PE-139

In reply to M1EYP:
Yes Tom I worked Stefan on 7.118 which I will not count now I have seen the
problem. We all make mistakes and Stefan most probaly thought he could go there or he forgot becasue of being able to use that segment in Germany.

Reading on in the thread, clearly a mistake has been made but is there any need
for the animosity between other members over this. All one has to do is make Stefan aware of his error and that should be the end of it !!!

Fortunatly I worked Stefan on 20m

73 Graham G4JZF

In reply to G8ADD:

Dear OMs, dear Brian,

Yesterday I came back from France, today I switched on my computer and typed in the logs from F/PE-139. Incidentally, I checked the “Reflector” und read the discussion about me using the wrong frequency.
I’m extremly sorry about my mistake. I was totally unaware of my error. I had the German bandplan in mind and didn’t think about a possible difference with the French bandplan.
Of course I will delete all the contacts which I made on that frequency and apologize for creating confusion.
I thank those of you who have expressed their understanding for my mistake. We should only be using the nationally authorised bandplan.

In the future I will certainly double check.

Greetings from Berlin,
DD6DO / Stephan

In reply to DD6DO:
Stephan,
Sorry to hear of your error on your activation in France. These things happen occasionaly especially whe one is intent on climbing and activating a very serious mountain, certainly by British standards.
Thank you for you efforts in climbing and activating and look forward to working you on many more summits.
Frank

In reply to DD6DO:

Hi Stephan, Just to let you know that I wasn’t complaining in any way, but was just concerned for your mistake.

Congrats on you climb and activation.

Barry 2E0PXW