In reply to F6ENO:
Bonjour Alain
Merci pour cette belle vidéo.
Le wx ne semblait pas très chaud.
En attendant les suivantes, 73 qro
André - f5ukl

In reply to F6ENO:

Hi Alain, a nice one again!

Mont Blanc is waiting… 10 points… :wink: Hw?

73 Dzianis

In reply to DD1LD:

Hi Dzianis,

Mont Blanc is waiting… 10 points… :wink: Hw?

Sorry my friend, it’s not for me, even for more than 10 pts…, but I’m sure you will climb AB-001 on day, and may be, win 48 points… !

Best regards

Alain

In reply to F6ENO:

Come on, my friend!

It will be a pleasure to activate Mont Blank with you, Alain! Please, don’t worry, Alain, I’ll carry a TRX and an antenna for you :slight_smile:

73 Dzianis

In reply to DD1LD:

It will be a pleasure to activate Mont Blank with you, Alain! Please,
don’t worry, Alain, I’ll carry a TRX and an antenna for you :slight_smile:

Would be better if you could put myself in your rucksack…

73 Alain

In reply to F6ENO:

Super … Alain and nice to let us enjoy the video.

73 Luc ON6DSL

In reply to F6ENO:
Après l’anglais, le msg en français.

Magnificent landscapes Alain which make me regret not having been able, with you, “to force” (Hi!) 2 years ago to be able to take advantage of it by myself. What a pity! It is going to need that I train still hard.
Regret also not to have been able to put F/AM-112 in my log last Saturday, but I was almost “in the arms” of “my” native F/VO-060.
But, I am happy to have in this log, on 2006/07/11 in 10:24 TU on 40m CW a QSO with F6ENO/P which was in the dpt:05 on Condamine in 2940m. QSO whom you made with a TX/QRP home made in a box of cigars… empty! Hi!
In this time, I believe to remember that there had been no pile-up, in spite of my announcements on the cluster. Sota-France did not still exist, and SOTA was still practically unknown here, in particular of me. Thus, we could call " in the desert ". Nobody answered for a simple QRZ in QRP, even of 9700 ft.
73 QRO,
André F5AKL

Magnifiques paysages Alain … qui me font regretter de n’avoir pas pu “forcer” (Hi!) avec toi il y a 2 ans pour pouvoir en profiter “de visu”. Dommage ! Il va falloir que je m’entraîne encore dur.
Regret également de n’avoir pas pu mettre F/AM-112 dans mon log samedi dernier, mais j’étais presque dans les bras de “mon” F/VO-060 natal.
Par contre, je me réjouis d’avoir dans ce log, le 11/07/2006 à 10:24 TU sur 40m CW un QSO avec F6ENO/P qui était dans le dpt:05 sur … la Condamine à 2940m . QSO que tu as fait avec un TX/QRP home made dans une boîte de cigares… vide ! Hi !
Par contre, à l’époque, je crois me souvenir qu’il n’y avait pas eu de pile-up, malgré mes annonces sur le cluster. Le Sota-France n’existait encore pas, et SOTA était encore pratiquement inconnu ici, notamment de moi. Donc, on pouvait appeler “dans le désert”. Personne ne répondait pour un simple QRZ en QRP, même à prés de 3000m.
73 QRO,
André F5AKL

In reply to F5AKL:

In this time, I believe to remember that there had been no pile-up, in
spite of my announcements on the cluster. Sota-France did not still
exist, and SOTA was still practically unknown here, in particular of
me. Thus, we could call " in the desert ". Nobody answered
for a simple QRZ in QRP, even of 9700 ft.

Yes Andy, I made 4 QSO with a 6 watts home brew rig, and a dipole at 1.20 m above the ground; you were in the log with Fritz DL4FDM, Stef DL4ALI and Bernard F5HEW.

73 Alain

In reply to F6ENO:

Yes Andy, I made 4 QSO…
… and I still have your beautiful QSL-card on my shack-wall!

Many tnx for all QSOs and the super-video dear Alain!

@F5AKL: Salut André et mci bcp pr les 2 fb QSO dans le QSB hier :slight_smile: 73 UFT!

Meilleurs 73 et à trés bientôt
Fritz DL4FDM,HB9CSA

In reply to DL4FDM:
Bjr Frtitz,

“mci bcp pr le 2 fb QSO dans le QSB :-)”

The most difficult were F / VO-017.
Nothing during the first 10 minutes, then 219 during 5 mn. And abruptly, in the space from 10 till 15 seconds, 599 +++ during 1mn 30s approximately, and it fell again in 219. And it is in this “descent” that you managed to copy me. Hi!
Le plus difficile a été F/VO-017.
Rien pendant les 10 premières minutes, puis 219 pendant 5 mn. Et brusquement, en l’espace de 10 à 15 secondes, 599+++ pendant 1mn 30s environ, et c’est retombé à 219. Et c’est dans cette “descente” que tu as réussi à me copier. Hi !
Merci, et 73 QRO,
André F5AKL