Saturday, 6 April 2019
8:30am to 11:30am
(GMT-08:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
The Cannery Cafe - 22380 Foothill Blvd Hayward, CA 94541

Organizer:
Rex KE6MT, Jeff AA6XA

Description:
The time is fast approaching for the next Bay Area meetup! This time around, we’ll be going back to the first place we did this - the Cannery Cafe in Hayward, meeting right when they open, at 8:30am. We’ll eat and talk everything radio, hiking, and SOTA. Afterwards we’ll split up and go activate some nearby summits. We’re hoping for good weather and there are plenty of summits nearby, from drive-ups to crazy bushwhacks. If you’re an activator, a chaser, or want to become one, come join us for a great time!

3 Likes

Thanks for setting this up. I plan to attend.
Joe - AA0BV

Great! See you there, Joe.

I’m looking forward to this. Should be a great time.

I plan to attend.
Oleh-KD7WPJ

AI6XS - Roger and I are looking forward to the meeting, and we plan on being there.

Tnx & 73,
Ron - K6CPR

New to the bay area and I want to attend these, but I’m going to be on a trip to Sonoma with inlaws in town.

Evan - KN3O

Hello All! Just a quick reminder - this date is approaching. Looking forward to it.

Not sure yet on my work sked, but if I have the time off I’ll try to come down. Sounds like a good time to be had. I always seem to be stuck out in Elko whenever there is a local SOTA meet and greet.

73, Todd KH2TJ

1 Like

I’ll try to make it, but a little later than 8:30; 10:00 am or so would be the most realistic time for me to get there.

Steve W6SAE