Eric AD6VT is the newest Goat in W6!

I’d like to congratulate Eric Keefer, AD6VT. With a first-activation of W6/ND-043 today, he became our latest Mountain Goat!

With his first activation in June of 2020, he’s reached Goat status in just under two years. Very active in the Owens Valley area of California, he also recently agreed to be the Region Manager for the WH (White Mountains) region. He plans to continue being a SOTA regular and I wouldn’t be surprised if we see him become a Double Goat in another couple of years!

Cheers and 73,
Rex KE6MT
W6 Association Manager

13 Likes

Well done, Eric!
Cheers,
—Jeff KX6I

2 Likes

Congrats Eric!
Sorry, just missed you on 40M.
All Best, and BAAAA!

Ken and Kay, KE7BGM

1 Like

I couldn’t have done it without all the dedicated chasers and friends. What a great adventure it has been. Thank you!

Eric

3 Likes

Congratulations, Eric! Well done!
No luck chasing you from Flint Peak today, but I can copy you on the SoCal SOTA Zoom meetings, hi!

David N6AN

2 Likes

Congrats Eric.
Always good to work you.

Carl WB7ULD

1 Like

Great stuff Eric, congrats.

Malen
VE6VID

1 Like

Awesome stuff! Congratulations.

1 Like

Congratulations! Eric.

Andy, N4LAG

1 Like

Congratulations Eric on achieving Mountain Goat.

Jimmy M0HGY

2 Likes

Congrats, Eric!
K6STR

1 Like

Congratulations Eric!
Jeff K6QCB

1 Like

Congratulations, Eric. Great job!
73 Gary

1 Like

Congratulations, Eric! Your persistence and perseverance are an inspiration.

Feeling privileged to have earned 144 of those points with you.

Noam W6RT

3 Likes

Hey Eric, Congratulations on MG :goat: status! Always great to work you here in VA. 73 Karen

1 Like

I am humbled by your comments. Thank you very much. The SOTA community is amazing. I’m looking forward to talking with you soon. Thanks again, Eric.

2 Likes

Congratulations, Eric
:+1:

Alain

1 Like

That’s awesome Eric! I admire your dedication. Always good to hear you out there.

1 Like