While working on a new version of my summits.kml file, I noticed a few summits whose position was quite obviously wrong. On doing a more systematic check, I have found 8 summits whose ARM entries are bad, and these errors have propagated into the database. The errors are:
HB/NW-001 to HB/NW-005 inclusive. Latitude and longitude are interchanged.
OE/SB-202. The degrees figure in the latitude is given as zero; I am guessing that it should be 47.
OE/VB-009 and OE/VB-107. The longitude has been repeated in the latitude column. Unfortunately this leaves no information about what the latitude ought to be.
It would be helpful if the association managers could correct these errors, especially the last two which I can’t work around.