EA4DOS and EA4DON 4XMG

My best congratulations to this extraordinary pair of mountaineers for reaching their fourth MG in such a short space of time. Quite an achievement friends !!
Alejandro, Elena, enhorabuena !!
Un abrazo

Antonio, EA4MY

23 Likes

Congratulations to Helena & Alexandro for the achievement, we will expect more 4x MG ;)…

Nuno, CT2HOV

1 Like

Congratulations to Helena and Alexandro

Best 73
Juan

1 Like

What?? Already in number 4??
I think I can’t get used to your progression while I’m still celebrating your recent #3!!!

Admirable couple, always there spending a lot of time with all chasers, bands and modes…
Thanks for it and looking forward many more to come… Soon!!

73 Ignacio Un fuerte abrazo amigos

2 Likes

Oh my, not really? :star_struck: . . . You two are simply crazy, congrats on your great success!
73, Markus HB9DIZ

1 Like

Toutes mes félicitations les plus chaleureuses à vous deux ! Votre activité est remarquable et exemplaire !
Un fuerte abrazo a los dos !
Chris - F4WBN

1 Like

Enhorabuena pareja, y que sigan muchas más cumbres.
Un fuerte abrazo
José

1 Like

Many congratulations to you both , ray

Hola, Elena @EA4DOS y Alejandro @EA4DON?

Siempre es un verdadero placer contactar con su pareja tan activa para la mayor felicidad de todos, cazadores y activadores del SOTA :+1:

73, Éric

Congratulations Helena and Alexandro!
73 Fabio

Congrats to Elena & Alejandro. Nice to have a lot of CW contacts whith them.
Continue to enjoy with SOTA!

Congratulations Alejandro and Elena!!!
The 5xMG is closer!!

1 Like

Congratulations Elena and Alejandro!!!
Enhorabuena amigos!!! Que sigáis mucho tiempo tiempo proporcionando la satisfacción de escucharos y contactar con vosotros desde cualquier SOTA!
Mo EA4MZ

8 Likes

Great news, so my best congratulations to both of you ! Please keep on your excellent work,

73 / see you on next summit
bye

John OE7PHI
+

Congratulations to you both, so well deserved !

I look forward to our next contact

73 Andrew G4AFI

Congratulations to Helena & Alexandro for the achievement, well done both, ray

Simply amazing. I am very happy with your progress. You are always an example to follow and great operators. It is always a joy to be able to share a few minutes with you. Congratulations to both of you.

Simplemente impresionante. Me alegro profundamente de vuestra progresión. Sois siempre un ejemplo a seguir y unos grandes operadores. Siempre es una alegría poder compartir unos minutos con vosotros. Enhorabuena a los dos.

Congratulations Elena and Alejandro ! Looking forward to many more S2S and Chaser contacts, always a pleasure to contact you.

73 de Bruno HB9CBR

Apologies friends for the delay in attending to your kind congratulations, we were on the activation route and technical issues prevented us.
Once again, we have the opportunity to convey to you by this written means, our satisfaction of sharing with you the mountain and the radio, forming part of this great SOTA family, each activation being a reason for joy to hear so many already known callsigns and new ones that They will complete our pleasant memory of the day.
The reasons for our evolution in the Program are:

• Elena and I form a strong team, which, supporting each other, is capable of imagining and developing activation projects.
  • A deep love for the mountain in which we move together since the happy 18 years.
  • A health that accompanies us in the current happy 70 years, which we try to maintain with physical activity, and personal balance.
  • A wide availability of time, after the long but satisfactory working period.
  • Our complete adaptation to the world of the Camper, which allows us a comfortable stay in nature, and easy access to the starting point of each mountain day.
  • Your attentive response to our call from the summits, with the effort to receive our QRP transmission.
    For all this we hope to continue enjoying the mountain, the radio, and your company every day.
  1. Elena and Alex. EA4DOS EA4DON

Disculpas amigos por el retraso en atender vuestras amables felicitaciones, nos encontrábamos en ruta de activaciones y cuestiones técnicas nos lo impedían.
Una vez más, tenemos la oportunidad de trasmitiros por este medio escrito, nuestra satisfacción de compartir con vosotros la montaña y la radio, formando parte de esta gran familia SOTA, siendo cada activación motivo de alegría el escuchar tantos indicativos ya conocidos y otros nuevos que completaran nuestro grato recuerdo de la jornada.
Las razones de nuestra evolución en el Programa son:

• Elena y yo formamos un equipo fuerte, que apoyándose el uno en el otro es capaz de imaginar y desarrollar los proyectos de activación.
  • Un profundo amor a la montaña en la que nos movemos juntos desde los felices 18 años.
  • Una salud que nos acompaña en los también felices 70 años actuales, que tratamos de mantener con la actividad física, y el equilibrio personal.
  • Una amplia disponibilidad de tiempo, después del largo pero satisfactorio periodo laboral.
  • Nuestra completa adaptación al mundo del Camper, que nos permite una cómoda estancia en la naturaleza, y el fácil acceso al punto de partida de cada jornada montañera.
  • Vuestra atenta respuesta a nuestra llamada desde las cumbres, con el esfuerzo de recepción a nuestra transmisión QRP.
    Por todo ello esperamos seguir disfrutando día a día de la montaña , la radio, y de vuestra compañía.
  1. Elena y Alex. EA4DOS EA4DON
8 Likes