EA4DON and EA4DOS second MG

My best congratulations to Alejandro, EA4DON, and Elena, EA4DOS, for achieving their second Mountain Goat today. They started with SOTA early last year so this is something really remarkable. Enhorabuena amigos !!
Antonio, EA4MY

16 Likes

Yes,when activating EA4/MD-025 today they have reached the 2xMG level congratulations Alejandro(Alex) EA4DON and Elena EA4DOS!!!
Mi más cordial enhorabuena!!!

Here is the photo of the event:

Moises, EA4MZ

6 Likes

My congratulations Alejandro and Elena for achieving 2 x MG.
We’ll have to meet some day and activate something together once the pandemic threat and restrictions are over.
I hope to chase you many more times too.

Guru

Felicitaciones Elena y Alejandro por este hermoso hito.
Siempre es un placer tener un QSO con los dos.
Mis mejores deseos para su futuro juntos.

73 gl, Heinz

Congratulations to this unique pair of activators, mountain goats.

Juan

It’s amazing!
Less than 2 years to achieve this very good result! :+1:
Well done to Elena and Alejandro! In addition we were able to notice the progress made in such a short time in CW speed.
Wishing you many summits for our greatest pleasure.
Hasta pronto :wink:

73 Éric

Felitaciones Elena y Alejandro!
73 Fabio

You are two amazing people! Congratulations on this special success, and enjoy your future adventures to come and doing it together. Thanks for our S2S contacts so far.

Vy 73 de Markus, HB9DIZ

Bravo Elena & Alejandro.
Thanks for nice fun
Viva CW ! Viva SOTA !
Ruggero :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Enhorabuena Campeones, gracias por las referencias.
73&88

Congratulations Alejandro and Elena. Always good
chasing you on the summits. Keep up the hiking!
de John Paul // AB4PP

Congratulations to Elena and Alejandro. The third MG is closer !!

Gracias
EA4R Alfonso

Congratulations Elena and Alejandro! Really well done

By chance, last January 11th, they and me met on air S2S achieving our first MG on the same day.

Now, about 10 months later they are just celebrating their 2nd while I’m far far away to do it (in the next 8 years, I guess…).

They are touring frequently around EA (as the pandemic allows) activating lots of new summits. It is always a pleasure to work you both, either from home or from a summit. It is joy to check you are quickly improving your operating procedures.

But moreover, it is rewarding to see you doing this hobby together, enjoying nature and making new friends.

My best wishes for both, look forward to meet on the same summit in the future.
73 de Ignacio

¡Muchas fellicidades Elena y Alejandro, muy bien hecho!

Por casualidad, el pasado 11 de enero coincidí con ellos S2S mientras alcanzábamos juntos nuestro primer MG.

Ahora, unos 10 meses más tarde, vosotros estáis celebrando vuestro 2º mientras a mi me queda un largo camino para llegar a ese nivel (¿unos 8 años, imagino?).

Ellos visitan con frecuencia distintas zonas de EA (mientras la pandemia lo permite) activando montonces de nuevas cimas. Siempre es un placer cazaros desde casa o desde una cima (a veces casi ni nos dejan hacer esos S2S, ja ja!). Me alegra mucho ver cómo habéis evolucionado rapidamente en vuestra operación.

Pero, sobre todo, es una satisfacción ver como practicáis este hobby juntos, disfrutando de la naturaleza y extendiendo vuestra amistad con nosotros.

Mis mejores deseos para ambos y espero coincidir en el futuro en la misma cima con vosotros.
73 Ignacio

Congratulations to both Elena & Alejandro for their achievement,always a pleasure to work you both.88/73 Don G0RQL.

Hi Elena & Alejandro,

Big congrats !
Thanks for many QSOs including S2S !
All the best !

73, Jarek

Congratulations for both of you, all the best, stay healthy,
beste73,Paul DL6FBK