EA2IF 30,000 Chaser Points

Yesterday, while activating W4T/SU-055, I worked EA2IF at about 1917z on 20 meter CW. That contact put him over 30,000 chaser points. Join me in congratulating Guru!

Thanks for all the contacts so far and hope to work you many more times. :hiking_boot:

Ron, KI4TN

17 Likes

Congratulation Guru,

Thank for chasing me all year as well. As we say here in the “States” - “You are the man”. Hope to chase you many times over and 73

Ariel
NY4G

1 Like

Well done Guru, look forward to getting you as a regular again soon. Tough conditions at the moment.

Congrats

John VK6NU

1 Like

Thanks Guru for ALL the chases, especially the 40 meter ones. Keep listening for CQ SOTA!
Dean ~ K2JB

1 Like

Awesome job Guru!!!
JohnPaul // AB4PP

1 Like

WOW! Good work, Guru! I hear you calling the goats almost daily! I’m struggling just to make it
to 10,000.

John, K6YK (CA)

1 Like

Guru,

Many congratulations on 30k points. That is outstanding.

You have chased me while in Missouri and Arkansas and each time it was a wonderful experience to put you in the logbook.

Thanks for the chase.

John N0EVH

1 Like

Congratulations Guru on your 30,000 chaser points. I was also happy to work you on your activation on 2/11/19 , on EA2/NV-151. That was a really good day for working the EU sota. We must have had a mini- sun spot episode. Between 1500Z and 1600Z I worked 10 EU activators. Things are looking up! All the best to you. de Scotty KG3W

1 Like

Hi Guru

Congrats on your achievement! Would have heard you from a summit more than the present 7 times, but CW is not yet in my repertoire.

Wishing you many happy moments in your futues - enjoy!

Vy 73 de Markus, HB9DIZ

1 Like

Congratulations Guru! Thanks for the many DX contacts with you. Bob AC1Z

1 Like

That’s awesome, congratulations Guru! It’s always exciting when I hear your call chasing out here in the West.
Keith KR7RK

1 Like

Legend.
Enough said!

Mark. M0NOM

2 Likes

Bravo Guru !

1 Like

Congratulations, Guru, and thanks for all the chasing! When I activated W4V/RA-004 yesterday and worked you, it must have been just before the QSO that put you over the top. Glad to help!
Scott WB8ICQ

1 Like

Awesome number - Respect!

73 - Armin

1 Like

Well done and congratulations Guru. 73 Don.

1 Like

Great numper of points. Congratulations, Guru
Good luck with SOTA DX.

Peter&Sylvia

1 Like

Congrats on Super Sloth 3 times over Guru … Fine Business!

73, Woody/K1LB

1 Like

Well done Guru, thanks for qso along the way.

Graeme

1 Like

That’s great Guru! Many congratulations and more points! Always good to hear you.
73 Karen

1 Like