EA2DT 400k Chaser points

That is a record that will last! Amazing Manuel. It is always great to get you!

Gracias!

73 Martin 2E0BIA

1 Like

Congratulations to this extraordinary achievement, Manuel!

You’re my top chaser with 394 contacts in my log.
It somehow feels strange when I did an activation without having you in the log :laughing:

73 Stephan

2 Likes

Well done Manuel. Always good to get you in my log.
73 John

1 Like

Congratulation Manuel, this is fantastic achievement. You are my top chaser too with 48 QSOs.
True Champion.

73 Marek SP9TKW

1 Like

Congratulations Manuel,

Always good to get you in the log, appreciated our 22 and 33 qso last week in difficult conditions.

:+1:

Alan

1 Like

¡Fantástico! ¡Gracias por todas los chases Manuel.
hasta luego.

1 Like

Hola Manuel, gracias por todo los conexiones. Hasta la proxima

73 ruedi

1 Like

Thanks for all QSOs Manuel

de DC8YZ

2 Likes

Congratulations Manuel @EA2DT on this milestone. Thank you for the many QSOs we have had so far. See you at the next QSO.

73 Marcel DM3FAM

1 Like

Congratulations Manuel!! Thanks for more than 220qsos
Roberto iw2obx

1 Like

Fantastic Achievement.

Congratulations!
73, Robert

1 Like

Congratulations Manuel, incredible achievement! And thank you for the many QSO’s with you, which almost always accompany me on my activations. There are 299 so far. You are my top chaser and it is always a pleasure to hear your familiar voice.

Hasta pronto y 73, Stefan

1 Like

Congratulations @EA2DT for reaching this milestone.
As for many activators you are my TOP-chaser - something is missing if you are not in the log of an activation.
grafik
Looking forward to our next QSO.

73 de Michael, DB7MM

2 Likes

Congrats!

All Best, Ken

1 Like

Hello Manuel,
you are a tireless chaser and always very, very nice on the microphone.
I’m always happy to hear your voice.

Thank you for the many qsos.
73 Chris

3 Likes

Manuel, Congratulations. Thanks for many QSO on SOTA. Your voice helping us on the mountains.

73 Michal

2 Likes

Bonjour Manuel. Merci pour ces nombreux contacts. Au plaisir de se retrouver. Au revoir! :clap:

1 Like

Felicidades. Unos cuantos son cazandome a mi. Escucharte en un viaje es el mejor saludo de casa.

1 Like

Congratulations Manuel. Thank you for your call yesterday and the many in previous activations. Your my top chaser and a no activation is complete without a QSO with you.
73, Kevin MW0KXN

2 Likes

Thank you very much to all SOTA activators because without you I could never have reached this score.

See you to the next summit!

14 Likes