Lee

In reply to M0SGB :

In reply to G4OWG:
I don’t understand what all the fuss is about, the activator was
spotted, you could always ask the MT, to reinstate the one and only MR
Spotter then we would not have any of this argie bargie rubbish, well
you could spot or Not, simple as that.
Steve m0sgb

I’m trying to decide whether that is intended as sarcasm or not, Steve. If it is, please don’t repeat it: the person I suspect it refers to is not in a position to reply so it is unsporting, and if he was in a position to reply then it would lead to just the sort of brangling that we don’t want on the reflector.

Brian G8ADD

In reply to G8ADD:

Sensible and pertenant reply Brian !!

Lee

In reply to G8ADD:
For those who have been reading this thread;

I did reply at 12-15am 19/09/08,

but since 6-00am my reply was deleted, what did I say or write wrong ?

Steve m0sgb

In reply to M0SGB :

Your post was still there this morning Steve at 08:15 GMT and was read by “Mr Spotter” who appreciates the apology it contained.

Barry 2E0PXW

In reply to 2E0PXW:

I saw the post, too, and accept what you had to say, Steve.

Brian G8ADD

In reply to M0SGB :
my last post was at 8-15am, now this post at 18-06,

and still no answer or explanation why my post was deleted, it did not contain any foul language or abuse,

I thought who ever deleted the posting could have had the desent thing to say why,

Steve m0sgb

In reply to M0SGB :

Sorry, Steve, been out. I gather another one of the MT deleted it, and I think he misread it thinking it was more sarcasm! Sorry about that, do you have a copy to repost?

Brian G8ADD

In reply to G8ADD:
thanks for your reply Brian,

no I won’t be posting it again, I will just have to leave it as it is, funny how someone can delete something But Not own up to it,

this thread is now closed.

Steve m0sgb

In reply to M0SGB :

Steve, he may not even be aware of your query, it isn’t as if we all live on the reflector! Right now, for instance, I’m taking a quick shufti between trawling the LF bands for DX!

Brian G8ADD