DF2GN/p back home?

Hi Klaus,
didn´t hear you on the air and dont see you on the cluster
after your spotlite.
I hope all is ok with you?!
Vy73 Fritz DL4FDM

In reply to DL4FDM:
Hi Fritz,
thanks for asking.Forgotten to spot my first activation with zero points.have called cq on the regular sota qrg´s , but no replies…no takers…on the crowed bands full of contest and rtty.no chance for me and my qrp-rig in the evening hours.break up after the cq´s on 40 and 80m.ok,to qualify the summit i can call a few contest stations , but i think thats no good idea.a contest station don´t need a summit ref. ,hi.so i will activate this summit once more again in the next week.but not on a contest weekend . who needs a contest with ssb,cw and rtty over 2 days ??? …

vy 73 and thanks again for asking , Fritz

Klaus DF2GN

In reply to DF2GN:
Hi Klaus,

I’m glad everything is alright. Did you call on 20m? I thought I heard you there a bit before the spotted time, but it was too weak. Thanks for the battery again and hope we will have a contact tomorrow.

73’s,
Ralf DH3IAJ

In reply to 2E0HJD:
Hi Mick,
only called in cw on 40m.the ssb band was full of +40db stations.so i don´t try ssb. hope cu another time on the summits,73

klaus

In reply to DF2GN:
Glad you are OK Klaus! I listened for a long time on various QRGs but nothing heard here except loud contest stations on QRP QRGs. Hope to work you when you return to the summit.
Vy 73 de Cris
GM4FAM

Hi Klaus,
glad you are ok, that´s the most important thing!
Vy73 es SOTA4ever
Fritz DL4FDM

Hi Klaus, it’s such a relief to hear that you are ok. I was very worried about your safety last night.
I listened for you on all spotlite QRGs, but nil heard.
On 40m cw section, I only hear test, test, test and rtty.
Hope to catch you later.

vy 73 Mike