df2gn/p 5/mar/2007 ---INFO---

In reply to DF2GN:

Hi Klaus, I will be looking for you tomorrow because I need only 27 points to qualify Shacksloth and in only 7 weeks.
Many thanks for the two summits today and 20 valued points.
You are always a very big signal into the UK and your CW is a pleasure to listen to.
Thanks for all the points and our many CW QSOs and the 2 on SSB.
Good luck on tomorrows summits.

VY 73 de Mike GW0DSP

hi,
is it possibe to spot info-posts in the reflector and delete these posts after the activation completly ?

thanks for help
73 Klaus

In reply to DF2GN:

Klaus

You should be able to delete your own spots (i.e. ones that you sent yourself). You should see a link marked Edit which will allow to to change or delete spots/alerts - what did you have in mind?

Richard
G3CWI

In reply to G3CWI:
Hi Ric,
i want to send infos abt. my activations with used frequencys,modes etc. .helpfull for me and chasers i think.also nice to become any feedback about my signal,because i often build and use different antennas to catch mni chasers,hi.but after a activation the post is no more needed,so i want to delete this info-posts after.and i don´t want to fill the reflector with activation mails,hi.so i can delete my own post but not the headliner ( the topic ).maybe another way is to use this topic for all my activations… its a little bit hard to find the right words with my limited english :wink:

vy 73 Klaus DF2GN

In reply to DF2GN:

Klaus

One way might be for you to include your email address in your post to the reflector and to ask people to respond directly with reports. You can then delete your headline post if you wish later.

As I mentioned before, you should be able to delete your spotlite entries when you return home although there is no need to do so.

73 es wl be lsng fer u on cw today - was going out myself but have sore throat and headache &:frowning: zz

Richard
G3CWI

In reply to G3CWI:

1. Please don’t put your email address in these reflector posts unless you want to multiply the amount of spam you get! The posts are open to the general internet. On the task list is the ability to send private messages. That should be along soon.

2. I don’t see anything wrong with these sort of posts/topics. They soon disappear off the front page once they are finished with and they would then be available for searching in the future where signal reports and comments about the activations may be useful for future activators. If you include the summit reference in the topic or original post, then that will ensure they can be found.

73, Jon

In reply to DF2GN:
Hi Klaus
I would not worry about the number of activation mails because you make a lot of SOTA chasers very happy (including me!).
I will try and make a detailed report on your sigs with the different antennas you use and send in an e-mail.
73 de CRIS
GM4FAM