Deleted summits in SOTAwatch

I notice that former (but no longer) summits such as G/LD-002 Scafell are automatically not shown in the lists of summits. While they do not show in the summit lists on the Database either, they can still be selected in the Database in “Add activator entry” / “Add Chaser entry”, to cover the theoretical possibility of a valid retrospective claim.

I am thinking that SW should also show the deleted summits. The case I am thinking of, is Horse Head Moor G/NP-021. When that does get deleted, it would be a shame to lose that information, and the links and tips posted onto that page. I would rather keep the summit info pages, with the valid from and to dates displayed.

In reply to G1ZJQ:

I just meant for look-up/reference purposes on Sotawatch Derek, not reinstating them as valid summits in the programme!

In reply to G1ZJQ:

Derek,

It really is a shame these no longer qualify. Maybe they’re worth a visit just for the sake of it. What am I going to do next Easter now I’ve completed the SB set? No doubt take the big linear up some GM hills.

73, Gerald

In reply to G4OIG:

…you can enjoy summits a second time Gerry!

Richard

In reply to G3CWI:

That would spoil my run of Uniques Richard - I’ve got to catch James up…

73, Gerald

In reply to G1ZJQ:

Hi Derek,

I’ll do them again one day - I reckon the GM/SS and G/TW groups will prove to be more alluring next year while I’m doing Uniques. Of course, not doing the SB’s again keeps them fairly rare and you will therefore be more sought after when you activate them!

73, Gerald

and thanks once again for the summit on Tuesday evening.

In reply to G4OIG:

That would spoil my run of Uniques Richard - I’ve got to catch James
up…

73, Gerald

That could happen quite soon Gerald. I expect my next outing will be a repeat.

James M0ZZO

In reply to M0ZZO:

Don’t do it James! That’ll put me at the head of the 100% crew in the Activator Table and I’ll have no-one to chase!

73, Gerald